No announcement yet.

Weird Ass Movies Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    its like watching a fuuckin dream. i think i prefer watching these kind of films by myself.

i just found a list of wierd ass movies.
    http://www.listal.com/list/best-weird-movies
    I like "weird" movies if they have a point or are metaphorical. There are some that are just weird for the sake of art....fuk that.

Comment

this movie was creepy, freaky, and almost makes you wonder if its real.....a must see for those who havent seen it
      Last edited by rocco1252; 06-07-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mares View Post
        ok i reccomend this one.. i saw this when i was a kid and it is still stuck in my head.... this movie is really weird ass **** man...

[IMG]http://meurte.com/turd/drmuerte/boxart/break****.gif[/IMG]

recommend one for me..

I Did'nt know theres a movie .......I've read the book though. among other titles from Kurt Vonnegut.

How about VIDEODROME...that's one ****ed up movie.

Comment

Good movie a girl convinced me to watch -> Everything is Illuminated. I very highly recommend it. Good stuff. Dark comedy with a heart. I'm surprised by how much I loved it. It sort of reminds me of something that'd be on the same shelf as Adaptation or Eternal Sunshine.

Weird ass movie - I thought Body Bags was pretty weird, particularly the story about the main that gets a hair transplant or something, seriously check that one out.

Or anything by David Lynch, although that's GOTTA be listed here. Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive both come to mind. Robert Blake and The Cowboy from those respective movies both made the movies worth watching, to me. Creepy, yet interesting characters. Youtube them if nothing else.

Comment

**** Mares...........
            Now I'm going to watch SLAUGHTERHOUSE V..........

Comment

i've all the alejandro jodorowsky films posted here.. they are indeed the weirdest.... common guys post more weird ass movies u know of.

Comment

theres this weird movie about a katulong from iloilo

Comment

Working...
                X