Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas owner Jones doubled Clottey's Pay!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter from Jerry to Josh...

Dear Mr. Clottaay-

Thank you for standing there and letting the guy who attracted all the fare-weather fans to the event, put hands on you all night. Thank you for allowing him to win. If not for that all of these rednecks would have never come back the next time I host another Bull**** fight. Enclosed is 1.5 million dollars. I was going to wipe my ass with it but football seasons right around the corner, so there's more where that came from.

Respectfully,
    Jerry Jones

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
      Letter from Jerry to Josh...

Dear Mr. Clottaay-

Thank you for standing there and letting the guy who attracted all the fare-weather fans to the event, put hands on you all night. Thank you for allowing him to win. If not for that all of these rednecks would have never come back the next time I host another Bull**** fight. Enclosed is 1.5 million dollars. I was going to wipe my ass with it but football seasons right around the corner, so there's more where that came from.

Respectfully,
      Jerry Jones

Comment

good for Clottey......had a tough life and he deserves it

Comment

3 million dollar punching bag, he deserves the money though, good for him

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
            just read this from a website's news article.

Clottey was set to receive $1.5 million, his highest pay check to date in his career. According to Mendoza, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones doubled Clottey’s pay to $3 million because he was overjoyed by the number of spectators at the stadium.

He didnt do anything except hide, yet Jerry Jones doubled his base pay?!!

good on jerry jones.........he seems like a really nice person.......this gesture is great even tho clottey did not put on much of a show..........

Comment

With $3 million, I hope Clottey finds a better place to live. Cuz, his place right now looks really damn small.

Comment

LoL...It goes to show you that even Jerry Jones felt bad for Clottey. Arum obviously doesn't give a rat ass about his fighters unless they're making big money for him.

Jones is alright in my book.

Comment

I really hope this is not true, in my book this guy shouldn't even be paid for that pathetic display he put on Saturday. **** you Clottey, give me back my $60 you piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    No wonder he fought like crap. He knew he was getting 3 Million dollars. Jerry sabotaged the fight man.
                    Shut up *****.

Comment

where is the source link?

Comment

Working...
                      X