No announcement yet.

Mayweather needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    stop crying and leave already punk...you aint ****...stick to your little ***g0t ass radio show
    When I read the stupid **** this coward types, I get tempted to call his ***** made show to destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
      This is EXACTLY what the thread starter is talking about. You got alot of growing up to do kiddo.

*slap to the face* SHUT UP NOOB!!! don't talk to mak like that! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
        I agree Mark. I've been saying this too. I'm tired of him holding the sport hostage with his bull****.

Either fight meaningful fights or GTFO out and stop clogging the middle.

When he was gone we had a boxing revival with the amount of good fights that were being made.
        Thats true did not think of that angle this whole Pac Floyd **** has ruined any chances cauals will tune in for Mosley Berto etc.

Comment

stop crying and leave already punk...you aint ****...stick to your little ***g0t ass radio show

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
            When I read the stupid **** this coward types, I get tempted to call his ***** made show to destroy him.
            "Destroy"= Act like an immature 15 year old girl on her period.

Perfect.

How is Floyd hogging up boxing??..LMAO.

You dont like him..dont watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
              Call in maka that **** would be great besides are floyd pac differences i find you a great poster.

i called in on Lefty's show and that's the only one i'm interested in participating in...the thought of burner or horus with a mute button has no appeal to me

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                Thats true did not think of that angle this whole Pac Floyd **** has ruined any chances cauals will tune in for Mosley Berto etc.
                Pac-Floyd is a bigger fight that has been hyped more. Berto and Shane are sitting on their ass doing **** all. No casual fan is watching that fight.

Why does Floyd need to retire..If you dont like Floyd..dont watch him..Its quite simple.

Why should he HAVE to retire???

Comment

I read all five pages of this thread so far and from the title of the thread to the very end is nothing but negative **** about PBF...He needs to retire???

That is just ridiculous!

If you don't like him...don't watch his fights, hell don't start threads or post about him??? Really, Really easy!

I'm going to watch both...PBF has plenty of fans and I'm one of them...I also enjoy watching PAC and will be in Dallas watching is next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post

how does it feel to know that the people that run this site dont want you here? that pride thing isn't high on your priority level is it?

Comment

how does it feel to know that the people that run this site dont want you here? that pride thing isn't high on your priority level is it?
                      How does it feel to know your a 28 year old man who lives with a ******ed aunt??

Comment

Working...
                      X