• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    A n.igga gets no likes on that site
    I wonder why lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Higher then any girl you've ever got, I'd wager. I'm just screwing them and kicking them to the corner. They mean nothing to me.

She said she had never been with a black guy before, so that was a bonus!!!
      So much tainted meat out there nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I wonder why lol
        Me too, my brudda

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Me too, my brudda
          What are you talking about? If you're black and can't get white and latina chicks, you're obviously doing something wrong.

Don't talk to them in any silly ebonics. Use coherent sentences and proper punctuation, don't throw up any stupid gang signs, don't have any pics of drinking or smoking weed and dress like you have some business and not in any silly baggy clothes and sagging jeans, clean your teeth, overall be CLEAN CUT and you're good to go.

It helps if you know how to speak spanish. I can speak fluently and it works wonders with the latinas.
          Last edited by BigNuts; 04-30-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I prefer meeting and picking up my women in real life.

I know a couple of guys who have to use tinder. Must suck. Lol

Comment

Higher then any girl you've ever got, I'd wager. I'm just screwing them and kicking them to the corner. They mean nothing to me.

She said she had never been with a black guy before, so that was a bonus!!!

When a chick says that, she's full of ****. She probably meant to say that she hasn't had more than three black guys at once. At least not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

When a chick says that, she's full of ****. She probably meant to say that she hasn't had more than three black guys at once. At least not yet.
                ahahahahaha

Comment

What are you talking about? If you're black and can't get white and latina chicks, you're obviously doing something wrong.

Don't talk to them in any silly ebonics. Use coherent sentences and proper punctuation, don't throw up any stupid gang signs, don't have any pics of drinking or smoking weed and dress like you have some business and not in any silly baggy clothes and sagging jeans, clean your teeth, overall be CLEAN CUT and you're good to go.

It helps if you know how to speak spanish. I can speak fluently and it works wonders with the latinas.
                  Im mexicano my brudda

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmSEX View Post
                    Your woman is cool with you being on tinder ? Wtf lol
                    Yeah. Surprising...isn't it?

Comment

fcked a 7.5 white chick from tinder a few hours ago.

She drove 15 minutes over here. chilled in the backyard by the swimming pool and watched some tv. about a couple of hours later, BANG!
                      Good for you, homie. I don't have that luxury as you.

A screen cap would be fine. Make sure the names and numbers are blotted out. A super poster here did just that.
                      Last edited by megas30; 04-30-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X