Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy GF forces boyfriend to make a public video about Instagram comments.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    lol yea that has to be fake.. shes looks puerto rican though o oi wouldnt put it past her
    She does seem Puerto Rican, so I'm sure she is no stranger to stabbing her boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      What a ****. I'm talking about the guy.

I bet this hypocritical b1tch has all kinds of slutty pics on her Instagram for other guys to comment on and jerk off to.

I wouldn't doubt it. What's with all these chumps letting their girlfriends step all over them these days?

Look at this shit. wtf is this?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Seems fake but wouldn't put it past the modern feminist to do this sort of thing.

And if the guy had sparked her out clean with one punch in that situation, there would still be people here saying he was wrong to do that.
        But haven't you heard? Under no circumstances should a man put his hands on a woman. It doesn't matter what she does to you, because if you hit her, you're a "bad" man. >>> Entitled woman (and emasculated male) "logic" at its finest.

Comment

If it not fake then put that crazy b*tch in jail for attempted murder.

Comment

Smh..how she got the knife around his neck tho.... aint no fee getting in on me like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              I wouldn't doubt it. What's with all these chumps letting their girlfriends step all over them these days?

Look at this shit. wtf is this?

Years ago, when I was living in LA, I had a hot Asian girl friend. We were watching a movie, Scarlet jhohanssen (sic) was in some movie, showing her nice azz and her divk sucking lips. My girl asked me if I thought Scarlett was hot, my answer, "hell ****ing yes!" She smashed my remote control against the wall, and did other crazy things. Honestly, I wanted to slap the **** out of her. But, I didn't. I chilled. I went for a walk, to cool down, while walking my sister called me, she wanted to ask a favor, but noticed I was pissed. She dug deep and said, "drop that worthless b1tch. But...... Before you do.... Get her favorite dress, shoes, and all of her expensive cosmetics, and create modern art. "

While she was sleeping in my bed, in my house, I created my modern art master piece.

I chopped up her shoes, got her white dress(my canvass) then used all of her make up(art supplies) and started drawing on her dress with her Chanel lipsticks, eveyliner, foundation, mascara, and eyebrow pencils!

Hours later, I had a modern art master piece. I took my key off of her key ring, in her purse, then made breakfast for my lil princess. She woke up, saw breakfast, and thought I was apologizing, until I showed her my art.

She ****ing collapsed on the floor in tears. Told me I destroyed thousands of dollars in stuff, and was gonna sue me. I told her my sister Linda, was gonna **** her up if she ****ed with me again. She got the message and moved on.

I may have to post this as a thread!
              RIP Linda!
              Last edited by Zaroku; 04-03-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Years ago, when I was living in LA, I had a hot Asian girl friend. We were watching a movie, Scarlet jhohanssen (sic) was in some movie, showing her nice azz and her divk sucking lips. My girl asked me if I thought Scarlett was hot, my answer, "hell ****ing yes!" She smashed my remote control against the wall, and did other crazy things. Honestly, I wanted to slap the **** out of her. But, I didn't. I chilled. I went for a walk, to cool down, while walking my sister called me, she wanted to ask a favor, but noticed I was pissed. She dug deep and said, "drop that worthless b1tch. But...... Before you do.... Get her favorite dress, shoes, and all of her expensive cosmetics, and create modern art. "

While she was sleeping in my bed, in my house, I created my modern art master piece.

I chopped up her shoes, got her white dress(my canvass) then used all of her make up(art supplies) and started drawing on her dress with her Chanel lipsticks, eveyliner, foundation, mascara, and eyebrow pencils!

Hours later, I had a modern art master piece. I took my key off of her key ring, in her purse, then made breakfast for my lil princess. She woke up, saw breakfast, and thought I was apologizing, until I showed her my art.

She ****ing collapsed on the floor in tears. Told me I destroyed thousands of dollars in stuff, and was gonna sue me. I told her my sister Linda, was gonna **** her up if she ****ed with me again. She got the message and moved on.

I may have to post this as a thread!
                RIP Linda!
                Funny story... Not feelin doing that myself though. I try to be a high road guy.

In a broader sense, my opinion: if a dude need to throw a closed fist at a woman, his technique must be severely lacking! Shoot, I even keep slaps only within bedroom activities... If she get crazy, as all women tend to do... I subdue. Seize and squeeze the mess out of her. Once, a broad said I hurt her wrist gripping it too hard, but she was trying to throw on me so I figured she got off easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Funny story... Not feelin doing that myself though. I try to be a high road guy.

In a broader sense, my opinion: if a dude need to throw a closed fist at a woman, his technique must be severely lacking! Shoot, I even keep slaps only within bedroom activities... If she get crazy, as all women tend to do... I subdue. Seize and squeeze the mess out of her. Once, a broad said I hurt her wrist gripping it too hard, but she was trying to throw on me so I figured she got off easy.
                  True story... She wept like a child. It was interesting. Women get crazy. My sister's taught me passive/aggressive Kung fu. I got 5 sisters. I feel for dudes who don't have that support structure and gotta ask other dudes things women know, and understand intuitively...

Let them go. The less I care the better I do. Until you meet a good one, then your sisters will crack the whip on your azz to stop you from being an azz. Once a really cool girl got mad at me cuz I was an azz and kicked me, two of my sisters told her to kick me again, slap me too. Because I was being an azz! It was great stuff.. A real learning experience!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 04-03-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X