Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOS=Sons of Samoa! A Samoan guy was gonna **** up my lil homie in San Jose, I stepped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    just my minute observation through life on the west.
    My homie from San Jose told me that right now, lots of SOS are in jail for craziness! Sad stuff really!

Comment

Most Samoans aint shit, they wannabe blacks and just like them they get smashed on 24/7, The ones to look out for are the ones that wear durags with tribal tattoos and cutoff jeans shorts that fall way above their knees and dont bang no sets those Samoans will stomp your head in if you fuck with them.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        Most Samoans aint shit, they wannabe blacks and just like them they get smashed on 24/7, The ones to look out for are the ones that wear durags with tribal tattoos and cutoff jeans shorts that fall way above their knees and dont bang no sets those Samoans will stomp your head in if you fuck with them.
        Exactly!! Last year a big Somoan Mormon and his Mormon friend were riding bikes in my hood in Japan, looking to bring people to the LDS church, they saw me & my girl, and started sharing the Mormon message. I started laughing at them, but shut up quick when the 6 ft 5, about 280 -290 lbs said, "sir, please don't act that way. Please, that is disrespectful!

I shut the **** up, remembering when my best didn't do nothing but make a Somoan mad, we took the literature and went home. My girl said, "wow, he was so mean looking, but so nice!"

End of story!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-29-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          I want Alexkid to roll up on one and ask him if he can measure his dong for a secret project he is working on. I want it captured on video!!

Priceless!! He would be like Stephen Hawkings in a wheel chair!!

Comment

Samoans always deep as **** too.

You're from San Jose tho? How is it out there? Some of the most annoying dudes I've gotten into it with were from there. Tatted up, swore they were hard af and liked to talk a lot. Coming from someone who came up with Norteņos too, dudes was just too much lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              samoans did really have a strong dislike for black dudes, though. had three buddies at different times and when i found out how he and his boys really felt i was out.
              Kind of true, but Samoans love black women. More than half of the Samoan guys I've met were married or dating a black chick.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                Samoans always deep as **** too.

You're from San Jose tho? How is it out there? Some of the most annoying dudes I've gotten into it with were from there. Tatted up, swore they were hard af and liked to talk a lot. Coming from someone who came up with Norteņos too, dudes was just too much lmao.

They are crazy, crazy as ****! They don't learn, or are incapable of learning. Glad I only deal with them when I go see familia in San Jose.

These fools can't even have a good cinco de mayo in down town without cops everywhere. I stay away... Too old for that crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Kind of true, but Samoans love black women. More than half of the Samoan guys I've met were married or dating a black chick.
                  Like I wrote, I want Alexkid to roll up on a few SOS and ask them if he can measure their shafts for a science project! Have paramedics onsite!!

LMAO!

Comment

Beginning to wonder if this Zaroku fella is somebody RightJab created on an LSD trip?.

Comment

im pretty sure there weren't any samoans shorter than 5'9 when i was in high school with the average one being like 16 years old at 6'1 at 250 pounds

Comment

Working...
                      X