• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss squeal piggy

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Speaking of sub-humans....

squeeler didn't like how people here have shifted from bashing christianity(although it's making a comeback since Manny's comments about queers) to islam. See, bashing christianity is very safe and cool. Bashing islam has risks and isn't politically correct, squeely didn't want to be 'that guy'.
      From what I remember, Squeal went at all the Abrahamic religions at some point of another.

Your mileage might vary.

Comment

He only posts now from his main account...Larry X

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          From what I remember, Squeal went at all the Abrahamic religions at some point of another.

Your mileage might vary.
          Yeah but that was to save face. His focus on islam was like what, 2% of all his religious bashing at most? Even though everything he stood for should have made him boxingscene's Geert Wilders.

Comment

We even have YECs spamming NSB at this very second! If we ever needed his pridefest pontificating, it is now .
            Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-19-2016, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I would like squeal to weigh in on the current migrant invasion of Europe.

Comment

rumor is squeal had an epic meltdown when someone broke into his house and stole his pinball machines. he took out his anger on the police who arrived at the scene, found god in prison, and is now a parish priest. he still a boxing fan doe, allegedly.

Comment

I've kept in contact with him outside of the forum and he's travelled to Syria to fight ISIS. Hope he keeps safe out there.

Comment

Squealpiggy has transformed himself into pure spacetime and has been absorbed into the fabric of the universe

We are all Squealpiggy, and he is all of us
                    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 02-19-2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Looking around, I see a lot of old time members aren't around any more.

Comment

Working...
                      X