No announcement yet.

Wilder will NEVER beat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Dude you've made 3 or 4 threads of pure hate. What the **** has Deontay done to you?
    Dude is schizo. I remember he also made a thread proclaiming Wilder as the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Dude is schizo. I remember he also made a thread proclaiming Wilder as the real deal.
      This is what I'm starting to think.

Just let him ramble. He ain't hurtin' anybody. This is a safe outlet for his neurosis.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Povetkin is the much better boxer but Wilder has that HUGE punching power so he does have a puncher's chance. He can KO anyone at any time and that makes him interesting to watch but his boxing is not impressive. He's an amazing athlete and won tonight mostly on pure athleticism.
        Bull****. He won tonight on pure luck, he countered Szpilka, ahtleticism had nothing to do with it.

Povetkin will ravish this dude, I had my doubts before this fight, but now I''m convinced Povetkin knocks him out.

Most people pick Wilder against Povetkin becaue of the Russian's loss to Wladimir...

Which is laughable because other than height, Wlad and Wilder have nothing in common. His jab is ****, it only works against stationary targets. Povetkin has a good head movemant and even better inside guy.

I'm all in on this fight, BostonGuy let's do it.

Comment

Hahahaha Povetkin has a good shot, but it's not going to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Bull****. He won tonight on pure luck, he countered Szpilka, ahtleticism had nothing to do with it.

Povetkin will ravish this dude, I had my doubts before this fight, but now I''m convinced Povetkin knocks him out.

Most people pick Wilder against Povetkin becaue of the Russian's loss to Wladimir...

Which is laughable because other than height, Wlad and Wilder have nothing in common. His jab is ****, it only works against stationary targets. Povetkin has a good head movemant and even better inside guy.

I'm all in on this fight, BostonGuy let's do it.
            Wilder has so many flaws, he looked confused and made some terrible amateurish moves tonight but he gets away with it because he's such a great athlete. I really don't think most people think Wilder will beat Povetkin, it's more wishful thinking because people want Wilder to be the real deal. He's like a better version of Michael Grant - an athlete who fights.

Comment

Wilder can look very vulnerable at times, but he does have that great eraser. Anyone who fights him will be vulnerable also.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Wilder can look very vulnerable at times, but he does have that great eraser. Anyone who fights him will be vulnerable also.
                Yeah, they can't get careless. Against Wilder all it takes is one little mistake and it could be all over. Wilder's punching power is devastating.

Comment

you guys do know Szpilka is not a top level guy more like a journey man in boxing kinda shocking he lasted that long against Wilder.

Povetkin should beable to beat Wilder but if he wins I would give him his props into now I don't think he is that great a inside fighter like Povetkin would tear that belly up Wilder doesn't not even try to defend his body that is a big problem for Wilder

Comment

Wilder's hardest fight to be honest is Povetkin.

Wilder beats everyone else in the division, Ortiz might give him hell as well

Comment

Earl-hickey [MENTION]LacedUp [/MENTION] LoadedWraps about.thousands

Oh, ****, I bet Deontay Wilder is shaking in his boots on the notion of facing this guy:

Just behold how skillful, aggressive and intimidating Povetkin is on the inside. Can't imagine how dangerous this guy will be when he's fighting on the outside against Wilder.

On the other hand, look how passive Wilder is when he gets close to his opponents. I'm sure Povetkin will be able to impose his will on Deontay and wear him down with all the great inside fighting and body work he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X