No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Golovkin Must Raise PPV Numbers To Get Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
    "Boxing fans" praying that Cotto Canelo winner duck their MIDDLEWEIGHT mandatory. So mad that people like to watch GGG fight lol
    Scum of the Earth
    Boxing fans pray giggi stops picking on a 153 lber

Comment

• The logic sounds reasonable. No Ward fight for GGG since he doesn't draw, no GGG fight for Cotto since he doesn't draw. I like it.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Ggg on twitter asking his fans to boycott the cotto/canelo fight! Salty bunch of fkn ******* his 97 fans r...
      Wait, is this a real thing?

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      oh you wanna play that game huh?

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...-to-air-in-u-s

and it drew less than 20k lmao!!!!!

60k>>>>>>>>>>20k
      225k>>>>>>>>>97k

GGG can't draw flies to poop!!!!! deal with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        which they obviously dont care about considering hes not a true middleweight
        Use logic. If they don't care, the fight with Geale would've been pointless. But Cotto chose "middleweight" in hopes that casual fans would not pay attention that Geale was drained. Why? The answer is simple: everybody hopes to lure Mayweather. While Cotto holds the belt, he can speculate that fighting for it somehow adds to Mayweather legacy, because he will be "6 divisions champ" rather than "5 divisions.."

Comment

• Sometimes Freddie says something and I lose all respect for his opinion. This is one of those times. GGG too big, too strong and maybe, just maybe too good for Cotto (Cotto is my favourite fighter currently in boxing, I never root against him but Golovkin is probably just a bridge too far at this stage in his career). Freddie could just say something like that, no one would think less of Cotto, he has earned the right to pick and choose in his last year or so of prize fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
            Yeah, he needs to reach that level of fame in the US and PPV-records that Delvin Rodriguez and Daniel Gaele had. I get it. It makes sense.
            I agree, if Gennady just make the same dent in the US market as Geale did he may just stand a chance of snagging the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Boxing fans pray giggi stops picking on a 153 lber
              Golovkin is stalking the strap they're fighting for with or without them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRUSS View Post
                Sometimes Freddie says something and I lose all respect for his opinion. This is one of those times. GGG too big, too strong and maybe, just maybe too good for Cotto (Cotto is my favourite fighter currently in boxing, I never root against him but Golovkin is probably just a bridge too far at this stage in his career). Freddie could just say something like that, no one would think less of Cotto, he has earned the right to pick and choose in his last year or so of prize fighting.
                thanks druss. no need to post after reading this.

Comment

• We got it.

Cotto biggest joke in boxing period.

Will get trashed by Canelo and then beg for another payday/rematch once he reaches that B Level status again.

People defending this is why MMA is taking over boxing and people lost all respect for boxing and the fighters and the so called fans.
                  Last edited by Jubei; 11-12-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Oh jeez, Roach, stop that **** !

I'm a fan of Cotto but this is ridiculous.
                    If he doesn't want to fight GGG then go to junior middleweight or back to welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by nielon View Post
                      A TopRank closed circuit PPV doing 60k vs an HBO PPV worlwide event doing 97k

Financial success >>>> financial failure

HUGE DIFFERENCE

TripleGaySaltyBoyfriend

Numbers dont lie why do u? Hahaha
                      60k >>>> 150k

Comment

Working...
                      X