Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No joke-I just got a FB mail from Derranged, he has been arrested on weapons charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No joke-I just got a FB mail from Derranged, he has been arrested on weapons charges

Derranged was charged with possession of a switchblade, carrying a concealed weapon and recklessly endangering safety, according to police reports.

He was arrested in Ozaukee County outside Milwaukee. Georges told police he stabbed a man accidentally while defending his fiancee. Witnesses said the victim was stabbed under his armpit but was not in critical condition.

The victim was treated at a local hospital, law enforcement said.

Georges bail was set at $1,000 and he did not appear to have been released as of early Friday afternoon. Georges sister declined to comment to the Associated Press.

George, who played the geeky Screech Powers in the teen sitcom, lives in Port Washington and was sued in 2009 over non-payment of $2,079.40 in utility bills.

http://time.com/3647557/dustin-diamo...-bell-screech/

Comment

I've been to the bar he stabbed the people at. I dated a girl whose house was practically across the streer.

Comment

Screech turned thug.

Comment

wonder it it was Zack morris he stabbed

Comment

Yea I look nothing like that ******. Failed attempt. You're just upset because I said that GGG would ruin Lee like he did to your other hero, Macklin, who crapped himself out of fear against him.

Close this account, seriously. How much more abuse can you take?

Comment

Working...
            X