Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Boxingscenes Money Team - They still hatin' we still shinin' #TMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] FAO Boxingscenes Money Team - They still hatin' we still shinin' #TMT

Thats right it's time to resurrect this group, our enemies are broken, upset and in turmoil. We must not get too excited, we know the B side has been running for years but the time is coming where he has nowhere left to go.

Any posters on here who can design a good "Boxingscene Money Team Signature" to my satisfaction will be made extremely e-rich and I will be sure you will be in the top 10 richest users.

Anyone who wants to join the Boxingscenes Money team and hasn't already done so please post here.

If you are already a member, make yourself known.

Y'all pathetic. Your idol Floyd acts like an a.sshole, a jerk, a douchebag and y'all wonder why he got so many haters. Do you even have common sense?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      Y'all pathetic. Your idol Floyd acts like an a.sshole, a jerk, a douchebag and y'all wonder why he got so many haters. Do you even have common sense?
      "@*******, jerk, douchebag?" then why won't your drug abusing hero punish him for these crimes?

Comment

Sell it off and join South.

We're just a huge group of equal net hoods with absolutely no power structure. Franchising through proxy-anarchy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I like Floyd and have been a fan of his since he was beating up Manfredy(I hated that ****) but I can't stand the money team lol. All Mayweather Promotions fighters are garbage imo. I can't stand the Pac****s or Bob Arum. I wish they would man up to May 2nd, Las Vegas, MGM Grand, standard Nevada championship ring, 60/40(60 to the A side Floyd), USADA full random testing, gloves of choice, Mayweather Promotions leading, 147lb limit with all welterweight belts on the line, and loser fits the bill for drug testing and sanction fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            "@*******, jerk, douchebag?" then why won't your drug abusing hero punish him for these crimes?
            pederson and berto accused other boxers being a drug cheat yet they tested positive. Floyd accused Pacquaio but hasn't responded to his alleged 3 positive tests. Tell your idol to stop ducking Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
              pederson and berto accused other boxers being a drug cheat yet they tested positive. Floyd accused Pacquaio but hasn't responded to his alleged 3 positive tests. Tell your idol to stop ducking Pacquaio.
              Tell your idols daddy/pimp Bob Arum to man up to a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 2nd! You ****s will be fine with a Jesse Vargas fight at 144lbs doe.

Comment

Floyd is boring no idea how he has such a fanbase, watching him run, evade, pity pat, avoid as much contact and risk as possible is not fun to watch.

Comment

Biggest joke in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Biggest joke in boxing history.
                    That Hatton loss still got you down?

Comment

Working...
                    X