No announcement yet.

Attention whore(s) on facebook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention whore(s) on facebook?

What to do? I want to delete her so badly, but she constantly puts up videos of booty shaking and stuff. To give you an idea, in the last 3 hours she has had 36 status updates. Thirty fukn six, yes i just counted 'em.

Is the occasional booty shaking video worth that mess? What to do, brofessors?

1. Create fake profile
    2. add booty shaker as friend
    3. remove her from your regular profile
    4. ?????
    5. Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      What to do? I want to delete her so badly, but the wanking material is top notch.
      Fixed it.

Comment

I think we would have a better idea of what to do if we saw some videos for ourselves. Only then can a rational decision be made.

Comment

The answer can only be determined through evidence. So basically, **** or GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Fixed it.

Lol yeah, thats a pretty accurate translation

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
            I think we would have a better idea of what to do if we saw some videos for ourselves. Only then can a rational decision be made.
            Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            The answer can only be determined through evidence. So basically, **** or GTFO.
            I know, ive been trying to figure out how to embed/share the video. Im on my phone, havent found any embed codes or anything, but im trying. For now, youll just have to use your imagination lol

Comment

Go to her page, hover over friends, and uncheck show in news feed. Then you only see her **** when you choose to go to her page.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Go to her page, hover over friends, and uncheck show in news feed. Then you only see her **** when you choose to go to her page.
                Thats....what im talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Thats....what im talking about!

We still want videos.

Comment

You better bust out the vids or get marked for life in the lounge.

Comment

Working...
                    X