Have anyone gotten Ko'd in the street?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Holy ****! I thought only I did that!

I only did it like twice, though. And it was with an ex girlfriend, not a crew of friends. But damn, reading that post I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great minds think alike Bringer mah homie. I thought our crazy asses was the only ones doin stupid **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      Have gone to war many times in sparring.

One time I was playing around too much when I got a guy on the run.
      I ran after him throwing stupid punches.
      The guy just stopped in his tracks out of no where and threw a huge overhand that landed flush on my chin, turning my head brutally in a 90 degree angle.
      I ran right into that perfectly timed, perfectly placed punch.
      The guy was big guy, big puncher too.

For a second I though to myself I surely had to been KO'd by this huuge shot. But I stood there, not even rocked
      and moved forward.
      Needless to say I have a granite chin.
      Having a big a'ss head really helps

How many times did you get dropped Spray?

It thought you had a big a'ss head as well.
      At least you should have a decent chin.
      I have been dropped 3 times in sparring the two head shots were more balance issues where I wasn't hurt and got up but the body shot was just a great shot to the liver that took my legs from under me.

Comment

You don't feel anything at all, you just go to sleep. and you wake up not knowing what happened except right before it happened.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've had my monkey ass beaten badly.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            You don't feel anything at all, you just go to sleep. and you wake up not knowing what happened except right before it happened.
            Unless you end up sleepwalking and trying to enter a neighbor's house.

Not a good feeling, that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              holy ****, man

that's a pretty horrific injury.

6'9" is a serious fall, nevermid if you're landing on your chin.

i'm glad he's OK

also, has he cleaned his act up?.
              Yeah, he's totally fine now, apart from the two cracked teeth that he had to have surgically removed and the condyles which won't heal until May.

It wasn't really a matter of him needing to "clean his act up", so much as it was just a freak occurance. He woke up that morning already low, I suppose. though he never felt it. And he had a ton of stuff to do that morning, so he was out and about for hours before the fall.

He's damn lucky he landed on his chin, actually. If he'd have smacked his skull, he could've easily died. The doctor also said he was super luck not to have broken his neck itself with the pressure being applied to his chin from the fall.

Like I said : Tough mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Yeah, he's totally fine now, apart from the two cracked teeth that he had to have surgically removed and the condyles which won't heal until May.

It wasn't really a matter of him needing to "clean his act up", so much as it was just a freak occurance. He woke up that morning already low, I suppose. though he never felt it. And he had a ton of stuff to do that morning, so he was out and about for hours before the fall.

He's damn lucky he landed on his chin, actually. If he'd have smacked his skull, he could've easily died. The doctor also said he was super luck not to have broken his neck itself with the pressure being applied to his chin from the fall.

Like I said : Tough mother****er.

i meant cleaning up the act with all the fighting, lol

not with passing out from diabetes, bro. nothing he can do about that

i've seen what that looks like. its scary/serious stuff.

got quite the story along those lines, but it doesnt involve anybody getting knocked unconscious, so i'll leave it for another thread
                Last edited by New England; 02-04-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X