• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™
    Delusion on this level can't be real.

Can't be.
    Explain Reed. Why is it delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      If you are filled with God spirit you will not be harmed period.
      Immortal?
      Like Superman?
      I guess that digs up the old 'why does god let children suffer' thing.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Stupid people deserve to die off, so the human species will continue to evolve.
      Woah there!
      Sounds a little Hitler-esque.

Maybe we should gas the disabled also. They're only holding us back!

Comment

Just because you call yourself a pastor doesn't automatically mean you know or possess anything of value.

Just like calling someone who is wise a fool, doesn't depreciate the value of the treasure they possess.

You can't look at multi-dimensional concepts in a multi-dimensional reality through a 1 dimensional mind. That's like trying to play an Xbox Game on an abacus.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-18-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Moral of the story: Never test God.

(Because chances are he's gonna fail).

Comment

what an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Woah there!
              Sounds a little Hitler-esque.

Maybe we should gas the disabled also. They're only holding us back!
              Relax it was a joke, even though I don't have much pity when I hear of people dying like this.

Comment

It's hard to argue with someone who has a great big magician in the sky who can change the laws of nature at anytime. Can't wait for the next pastor to die in a whale trying to get a free ride across the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  Just because you call yourself a pastor doesn't automatically mean you know or possess anything of value.

Just like calling someone who is wise a fool, doesn't depreciate the value of the treasure they possess.

You can't look at multi-dimensional concepts in a multi-dimensional reality through a 1 dimensional mind. That's like trying to play an Xbox Game on an abacus.
                  Funny because he's just quoting a Bible verse. Who are you to tell him he's not a real pastor or possess anything of value?

See, I have real problems with this. It seems to me that Christians attack other Christians they deem not "real" Christians. I guess that's why there's 30,000 sects of Christianity alone.

He at least died for his beliefs, as ridiculous as they were.

Comment

More solid proof that god is a damn asshole. How was the pastor supposed to know the 10th time god had had enough? Jeez moody bastard. In that verse it doesn't tell us that you'll be safe until god gets bored of it. God blesses people that truely believe until he decides they're showing off so he let's them die. Benevolent my ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Relax it was a joke, even though I don't have much pity when I hear of people dying like this.
                      I hear that.

But seriously....we could gas a few disabled people. Just a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X