Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel hated because you're in great shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel hated because you're in great shape?

I've seen people and myself get hated on because we try to live a healthy life. I never brag about anything to anyone but I always seem to feel bad vibes from people who are out of shape. The only people I can make friends are people who live a healthy lifestyle. Anyone else have this problem?

I don't get any hate for my good looks, i do get a lot of jealousy and envy though.

Comment

What kind of people are you hanging around? I've completely changed my lifestyle and all of my family and friends have been super supportive. I still hang out with guys I used to rage it with and I don't drink alcohol anymore and exercise almost every single day. I'm in the best shape I've been in in like 12 years. I have had people kind of laugh at me because I'm a Nazi with my new eating habits but that's about it.

Comment

And Mr. Trigger wins the award for lowest self-esteem on BS.

Comment

I think most folks just get irritated when individuals suddenly get obsessed with fitness and diet and blast it all over social media. Those are the douchebags that get on people's nerves.

Comment

I understand what you mean Trigger. I am also pretty athletic. People feel intimidated by my body so they start talking about how well they do at college or how much money they have,...

Comment

but you have no definition, trig. you're like 180lbs of post-soft so how do people know you're fit; the vibrams?

Comment

And people tell me out of nowhere how they would never give up drinking alcohol or fast food for a good physique. I never ask anyone that question so dont know why they have to tell me that

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  What kind of people are you hanging around? I've completely changed my lifestyle and all of my family and friends have been super supportive. I still hang out with guys I used to rage it with and I don't drink alcohol anymore and exercise almost every single day. I'm in the best shape I've been in in like 12 years. I have had people kind of laugh at me because I'm a Nazi with my new eating habits but that's about it.
                  It not the people I hang around it the people who I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    And Mr. Trigger wins the award for lowest self-esteem on BS.

Low self-esteem? Did even read the post you human turd?

Comment

Working...
                    X