Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob arum the snake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Arum a snake is a insult to snakes.

Comment

i know a lot of women that say de la hoya is gorgeous lol.. i wonder if arum started all that

Comment

that old bastard must be close to kickin the bucket...his days on earth are numbered...old age is gonna beat his ass

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          that old bastard must be close to kickin the bucket...his days on earth are numbered...old age is gonna beat his ass
          they say only the good die young.

arum will outlive me and i'm a piece of shit who's 50 years younger.

Comment

Originally posted by rhl View Post
            “You think that just happened?” Arum said. “I hired women to throw brassieres.*Hispanic women, we got them crazy. Once it started, it self-perpetuate[d]. They would come with signs: ‘Marry me, Oscar.’ I had him fight this guy,a* French guy who couldn’t fight, [Patrick] Charpentier, one of [WBC chairman Jose] Sulaiman’s mandatories. We did it in the Sun Bowl in El Paso [in June 1998].
            Source http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...oya-again.html

Doin ish like this makes me wonder how many people and alts on this site are paid to say what they say. Clearly this old bastard stops at nothing when it comes to the art of manipulation.
            you start to read enough of these post people make and if you follow boxing, after a while you get a hint at who is a hired hand.

look at how many floyd post there are?

i do aggree there are many paid posters on this site

Comment

Working...
            X