Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto Can Rule @ 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you serious? Berto can rule nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Championships don't mean anything in boxing anymore. Go right ahead look at the meaningless titles he's held and just ignore the way he fights. Believe what you want son. Berto can't rule ****.
      right.........and wins don't count either huh? childrens these days

Comment

Is that you Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Is that you Larry?
          is Larry banned? if he is ...then Yes

Comment

Canelito makes him his ***** inside 5 rounds! Even B level fighters like Vanes and Lara make him their beeotch! Berto was all hype bro deal with it mang

Comment

Originally posted by slickest G View Post
              Come on son they give out titles like your mother gives out *******s. If you don't realize that then you really don't know ****. Berto is decent but he isn't ruling any division. Ever. But like I said believe what you want. I need fools like you to exist so I can win money.

Comment

O lawdy you are dumber then the person in your sig LOL.

What berto done that makes you think this?

O is it that when he faced a weak minded ortiz who moved up and beat him to death?

Or was it when he fought a lightweight Robert Guerrero and got a prison beat down?

Or was it when he was on his way to losing to zanvec till the head butt won him the fight?

or was it win he showed his impressive skills against collazo (sacrism by the way) that made you come to this conculsion.

what can you point to that makes you think this other then your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Are you serious? Berto can rule nothing.
                  explain to me in detail why i'm wrong

Comment

U can fight a nobody and get a belt
                    Take Canelo and Matthew Hatton for example
                    Or Chavez Jr vs Zbik is another example
                    Boxing 101

Comment

Seems like a bait thread but i will bite. Berto is too short and will have the same problems fighting on the iside he currently does. Defense/ring iq needs to improve but it might be too late. He might be fun to watch with some good fighters but he cant win unless he makes changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X