Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would hopkins fare against the super 6 guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would hopkins fare against the super 6 guys?

specifically, against the likely winners ward or froch?

for argument's sake, let's say the fight is at 170lbs, which is just 2lbs over the super middleweight limit and the weight hopkins was against pavlik.

i think he'd give any of those guys a run for their money. thoughts?

He beats them all. I mean Abraham would get killed, Kessler? lmao. Karl would get outboxed and messed up. Ward would be good, but no where near willy enough.

Comment

I'm mention all that have ever been involved.. So, this will be about 30 fighters long.

Jermain Taylor. Surprisingly, Hopkins has lasted longer at or near the top. Lol. Hopkins and this point, beats him. He also beat him in their previous meetings, in my mind.

Carl Froch. Too slow to bother the aging fighter. Froch would likely do well in the beginning, but Hopkins would possible figure him out, relatively early and win a wide decision.

Andre Dirrell. He is fast, and he does have a solid punch. However, the rough tactics of Abraham bothered him. Imagine what Hopkins could get done with that.

Andre Ward. This would be the toughest fight. In many ways, Hopkins would be fighting a younger version of himself. He'd win, perhaps only based on the fact that he has experience over Ward. A Ward victory wouldn't surprise me, though.

Arthur Abraham. Arthur would do well in certain moments. In the sense that he would be able to throw more, as Hopkins would preserve himself. However, I think Hopkins marks him up and gets the W.

Mikkel Kessler. Like I said, Ward is similar to Hopkins. And Ward handled Kessler pretty well.

Allan Green. Hopkins stops Green. Simple as that.

Glen Johnson. They've seen what happened between these two.

Comment

Working...
      X