Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...If this fight is made it will be on Mayweather's terms...
    ... Floyd will dictate the split, the venue, the gloves, the ring, the ref, the judges, the mouthpiece, the shoes, the shorts, a.s.o.

(It would be nice, though, if they eventually give some big money to charity...)

Comment

60/40 is fair.

Comment

how can an impossible solution be a perfect one? mayweather would never agree to that and frankly he shouldnt. its extremely unfair and makes no sense. floyd is entitled to the majority share regardless of the outcome so why would he gamble it?

if 60% of something was rightfully yours, why gamble it to win nothing in addition? you would just take your 60% and if you would gamble it would be to make it 70 or 80. thats all too messy not to mention dangerous given you cant trust the judges.

they are just going to have to negotiate until they come to a solution everyone is happy with if making such a deal is possible. the deal proposed by OP would be laughed at, literally. even by pacs side. his lawyers would be like "what moron thinks we could even ask let alone expect to receive that?". might as well ask floyd to buy jinkee a new kitchen.

Comment

Mayweather is in a position to demand 60% whatever happens in the ring. Your solution only benefits Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Floyd is right though, Pac doesn't deserve an even split with Floyd at all. No one does and Pac's recent losses have made sure of that too. If he'd taken the fight when it was on the table a few years ago, with the drug testing, at that point I could see a 50-50 + winner bonus but right now Pac doesn't even deserve 30%. I'd say Floyd is actually being generous offering 40%.
            Totally agree. This is too generous. That's what Pac's side is hoping and praying for. I think that's what's holding the negotiations. Floyd is shooting for 70/30, and at the max, 65/35. Even this is generous.

Pac doesn't deserve 60/40. 75/25 or 70/30 is cool. Make the fight fast!
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-12-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X