X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Nil. 'Mon the Hoops.

Comment

• Drinking lager, watching the Celts and feeding chicken to the dog. Life is good.

Comment

• You should post a pic of your dog sometime, Laddie.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I'm the biggest dog loving **** this site has ever seen.

Comment

• I've got tons on my camera which my Sister has taken and seems to think is hers now.

Comment

• No joke, I a total f*ggot with my love for dogs. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I'm at : You bring a dog near me and I instinctively get on the ground with it rubbing it's belly and telling it that it's a good boy or girl.

It's embarassing, but I wouldn't change it if I could.

Chicks seem to dig it, too. So no complaints on that front. It helps when you're courting a girl who has a dog and the dog ends up falling in love with you.

Comment

• I've loved dogs since I was a small boy, and even after being bitten by one When I was 7, I still loved them.

Loving, Loyal, Affectionate, Protective - just a few of a Dog's endearing traits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                I've loved dogs since I was a small boy, and even after being bitten by one When I was 7, I still loved them.

Loving, Loyal, Affectionate, Protective - just a few of a Dog's endearing traits.
                I couldn't possibly agree any more.

I've never been bitten by one, though. Which is surprising, because as a small child that moved around a lot, whenever I'd encounter the "mean dog" of the new neighborhood, I'd immediately approach it with the intention of making it my friend.

I did that with a chow, doberman, pitbull, and great dane, off the top of my head. Never got bit once. I think they're great judges of character and intentions the vast majority of the time.

The only problem I've ever really had is with small dogs. Chihuahuas and mini poodles and the like. Annoying ****s, the lot of 'em.

Comment

• Christ, a few lagers and I'm sweating like a Peado at a Nursery.

Comment

• Gangs of Britain - Episode 1 - Glasgow:

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/12b..._PDTV_XviD.avi

Comment

• 3 Nil. The Scottish Cup returns to the Green Side of Glasgow.

Celebrate good times, Come on!

Comment

Working...
                      X