Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Ready: I Can Go Anywhere And Still Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterPanX
    AGREED

All the pressure is on Con Artist, especially after calling himself an Elite Fighter.
    Then he shouldnt even struggle against Garcia, Elite Fighters dominate the opposition. I hope its a barn burner, wanna see a good fight. If Garcia hangs around & can make the adjustments early to Con Artist's speed advantage, Con Artist will slow down, & seems to lose some focus late in fights as he's conditioning wanes.
    Elite fighter? He must be drunk! lol, where is that link? I need to laugh at that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      since khan is a 4 round fighter, garcia will take over from round 5 on, and win a comfortable decision.
      My 400 Mill vs your 400Mill
      Khan > Garcia

If you are so confident my brother...
      take up the bet.

Comment

I have a feeling that Khan is going to punish Garcia..They are both fighters who use their overall talent then the fundamentals of boxing..But Khan is far more talented then Garcia imo..Garcia's lack of head movement is going to be a big problem for him as well..Khan jabs Garcia and puts combos on him all night while giving him a lot of movement..This fight won't be close..I see a 6th to 8th rd stoppage...

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPanX
          AGREED

All the pressure is on Con Artist, especially after calling himself an Elite Fighter.
          Then he shouldnt even struggle against Garcia, Elite Fighters dominate the opposition. I hope its a barn burner, wanna see a good fight. If Garcia hangs around & can make the adjustments early to Con Artist's speed advantage, Con Artist will slow down, & seems to lose some focus late in fights as he's conditioning wanes.
          I don't see Garcia as a fighter who can make adjustments..If Khan can't dominate Garcia,I think it speaks to where Khan is in his career at this point...

Comment

Danny Garcia is a fake and a bum... Amir Khan will destroy him! 8th round TKO!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Elite fighter? He must be drunk! lol, where is that link? I need to laugh at that.
              If you are fighting and beating current and former champs..you are elite. Otherwise I'd like to hear who U and that other idiot Pan consider "elite", not named Floyd or Pac

Comment

Warrr Garcia!!! i see you guys after the fight haha

Comment

Originally posted by SIORPO View Post
                  Warrr Garcia!!! i see you guys after the fight haha
                  Somehow I think we'll never see you again Siorpo

Comment

lol. This would be an easy win for khan simply because; khan is more active. i just dont see how garcia could win on a decision.

If only khan improved on his defense, i believe he would be dominant.

Comment

The more I follow this the more I hear garcia talk the more I believe he's going to get stopped the advantage he had over morales is that morales was not in top condition not in his prime now struggling to make weight if he had marquez's strength and conditioning coach the outcome would have been different for garcia khan is totally different fighter early stoppage by khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X