No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Expects Bradley's Lack of Power To Be Downfall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Expects Bradley's Lack of Power To Be Downfall

We are hours away from boxing’s next huge event, tonight’s Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley showdown in Las Vegas, Nevada. Again fighting inside of the MGM Grand, Pacquiao will look to successfully defend his WBO welterweight belt against the durable and ambitious Bradley, an undefeated junior welterweight champion moving up in weight for the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

A lot of fans have said that due to Bradley's lack of JWW power and the fact that he won't win on the score cards, he has a very slim chance of winning.

Comment

Marquez is really weird, he's a great fighter but he seems to have an attitude problem like my fucken 5 year old nephew......

Marquez watches boxing, so he knows what the difference is b/w a close fight and a robbery.....

For Marquez to say he got robbed is like throwing away all his boxing sense (which I THOUGHT he had plenty of) - and turn into a whining cunt.......

I would be more of a Marquez fan if he just owned up to the truth and said, "All three fights were close and could've gone either way - but it turns out I lost all three fairly. I will be more aggressive next time and actually try to win the next fight, instead of only counter-punching and letting Manny dictate the pace..."

Comment

I been saying the same thing as Marquez, he knows what he's talking bout

Comment

Marquez really knows his stuff. This was a total mismatch and Bradley probably shouldn't have been in the ring tonight.

Comment

Astonishing result in a couple of ways. BRADLEY GOT THE DECISION a split, 115-113 all the way. I had mannyP winning 116-112. Many of Bradley's punches were actually missing, and Pacquiao was connecting solidly. A great fight for both of them.

The other strange thing was that i just paid off a bet of 500 mill, but the "accountant" deducted 550 mill, and my balance showed up that I'd been deducted 1 bill, 100 mill. ???

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
              Marquez is really weird, he's a great fighter but he seems to have an attitude problem like my fucken 5 year old nephew......

Marquez watches boxing, so he knows what the difference is b/w a close fight and a robbery.....

For Marquez to say he got robbed is like throwing away all his boxing sense (which I THOUGHT he had plenty of) - and turn into a whining cunt.......

I would be more of a Marquez fan if he just owned up to the truth and said, "All three fights were close and could've gone either way - but it turns out I lost all three fairly. I will be more aggressive next time and actually try to win the next fight, instead of only counter-punching and letting Manny dictate the pace..."
              Marquez is a counter puncher why should he fight Pacquiaos fight. Pacquiao followed Marquez and Marquez countered they both fought their fight the only difference is that Marquez was effective and Pacquiao wasn't..

Comment

Today is the day señor pacman knows & feels... What dynamita markez has felt!
                A disgusting robbery!!! Fair...? Absolutely Not! But vegas & odds have a strange way of working! This works out beatifully for MarKez! Calls bradley out & piks him Apart! Easy job for Dynamita! Karma señor pacman eventually will catch up!

Comment

Working...
                X