Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is a lot more explosive than you think

Floyd knows- he's seen him fight live

Money shot at 2:16

Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-29-2012, 09:13 PM.

Good seats and camera

Comment

where is floyd in this video?we know he was at the Morales fight...........but whats the point here?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        where is floyd in this video?we know he was at the Morales fight...........but whats the point here?
        That pacquiao is not an easy fight, and floyds knows it.

also he hits like a ****ing middleweight he almost broke cotto's neck at 2:16

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

oh ok so basically this is a pointless thread

Comment

what a stupid thread

Comment

and I think the different perspective looks cool

so suck my dick

if this was a mayweather highlight video you would be jacking off right now.

Comment

uh, whatever. i like that camera angle though.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

Pacman is not explosive at all anymore...he's a boring cautious fighter, scared to get countered when he fights counterpunchers...I see Floyd DESTROYING him WORSE than he would have if he would have fought him 3 years ago...nooo way, can Pac last 12 rounds, he throws WAAAY too many punches, Floyd will counter every single one, and outhrow pacman, and Pac is too small, and off balance to attack Floyd like that...with Floyd's accuracy, he gonna knock his little ass down 6 or 7 times, and get the fight stopped in the 7th round get out of here..*******s holding onto the past, when Pac was an exciting fighter...he is the exact opposite against Floyd's style

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Pacman is not explosive at all anymore...he's a boring cautious fighter, scared to get countered when he fights counterpunchers...I see Floyd DESTROYING him WORSE than he would have if he would have fought him 3 years ago...nooo way, can Pac last 12 rounds, he throws WAAAY too many punches, Floyd will counter every single one, and outhrow pacman, and Pac is too small, and off balance to attack Floyd like that...with Floyd's accuracy, he gonna knock his little ass down 6 or 7 times, and get the fight stopped in the 7th round get out of here..*******s holding onto the past, when Pac was an exciting fighter...he is the exact opposite against Floyd's style
                    i wish floyd could see what you see so he could finally sign the contract

Comment

Working...
                    X