Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunger for More 2 is the best album out right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger for More 2 is the best album out right now.

Pusha T is so underrated. He goes hard on every track he does, i dont think ive ever heard a weak track where Pusha was featured.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
      Pusha T is so underrated. He goes hard on every track he does, i dont think ive ever heard a weak track where Pusha was featured.
      I agree Pusha definitely needs to get more props. That's why he's coming with a solo though.

Comment

banks is way underrated

Comment

Originally posted by cusd'amatokid View Post
          banks is way underrated
          I used to be a big Banks fan, but he gets absolutely no play down here in Miami so I never know when his new **** is coming out or whatever.

Comment

Lloyd Banks - PLK - Top 5 alive. One of the best lyricist to ever do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
              I used to be a big Banks fan, but he gets absolutely no play down here in Miami so I never know when his new **** is coming out or whatever.
              Do you choose your music are do you let others choose your tunes for you? Be a leader not a follower and bump what you like. If you really were a fan then you would've found a way to get your fix.

Comment

i like this album, but i aint gonna lie i was more anticipated on his mixtapes(5 or better series) releases!

Comment

Working...
                X