Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mosley loses to Floyd, will the 15 month layoff be a good excuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing fans, especially on here, will find a way to discredit any fighter, no matter who he is or who he is fighting. I've seen people on here try to tear apart Ali's resume, which is in my opinion the best resume out of any heavyweight ever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, who cares?

Comment

A year and a half layoff for a 38 year old fighter who hasnt beat an elite fighter since 2003. Mosley is the best WW in the world and props to Floyd for going after him, but don't act like those aren't legit factors.

Comment

Mosley is only fighting for the money and nothing else, too late for him to be considered a significant win for Mayweather (if he wins).

The fact is Mayweather is fighting a senior citizen version of Mosley and not the prime Mosley of 2 years ago.
        Last edited by peyk-peyk; 01-31-2010, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          A year and a half layoff for a 38 year old fighter who hasnt beat an elite fighter since 2003. Mosley is the best WW in the world and props to Floyd for going after him, but don't act like those aren't legit factors.
          Wow. I disagree. Wholeheartedly. I think the Margarito win was one of the best performances of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
            Boxing fans, especially on here, will find a way to discredit any fighter, no matter who he is or who he is fighting. I've seen people on here try to tear apart Ali's resume, which is in my opinion the best resume out of any heavyweight ever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, who cares?
            ditto. and this is why NSB truly sucks... they don't even love boxing, Jorge Arce fights tonight, no one seems to even care... most of them dont even know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              ditto. and this is why NSB truly sucks... they don't even love boxing, Jorge Arce fights tonight, no one seems to even care... most of them dont even know who he is.
              Roman Gonzalez also fought tonight. No one even mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
                Wow. I disagree. Wholeheartedly. I think the Margarito win was one of the best performances of his career.
                It was a great performance, but I never thought Margo stood a chance. Fight before he looked less than perfect against Mayorga. I had bets on Berto over Mosley too this has nothing to do with Floyd. I think this is still the best fight Floyd could have taken, but I give Mosley 2rds maybe 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Was the first fight any good? Im not an MMA fan, but I am a Herschel fan so I didnt catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                    Roman Gonzalez also fought tonight. No one even mentioned it.
                    I didn't catch it was it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                      Mosley is only fighting for the money and nothing else, too late for him to be considered a significant win for Mayweather (if he wins).

The fact is Mayweather is fighting a senior citizen version of Mosley and not the prime Mosley of 2 years ago.
                      I know a ******* when I see one. That wasnt SHANES PRIME you fool How long have you been watching boxing???

LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X