Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Curtis "Showtime" Stevens Interview, Returns Nov 26 after 2 year layoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Curtis "Showtime" Stevens Interview, Returns Nov 26 after 2 year layoff

Super middleweight boxer Curtis Stevens (21-3, 15 KO) of Brownsville, Brooklyn talks to me about the long layoff in his career following his unanimous decision loss to Jesse Brinkley in January of 2010.

Stevens reveals that he will return to action on November 26 in Utica, N.Y. on a card promoted by Havoc Boxing Promotions. He also discusses the latest happenings of his former Chin Checkers partner Jaidon Codrington, who is now retired from boxing and working as a state trooper in Atlanta.

Losing to Brinkley was a really bad loss for him, I wonder if he can come back and do anything with his career.

Comment

Wow Jaidon's a state trooper...

I hope Curtis gets back on his feet but I wouldn't bet on it...he better move down in weight...he's too small for 168...would like to see him and Joe Greene get back in the mix and become contenders again...

Lotta the Havoc Gym based fighters had nice amateur careers but all have hit roadblocks in the pros...hope at least one or two can turn it around...

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink
        Joe Greene lost to Vanes, the same Vanes who ducked Angulo and lost his manager because of it. Vanes career is kind of in questions right now because he calls out names then avoids the names he calls out.
        OK, this really has nothing to do with the thread.

Comment

Working...
        X