Comments Thread For: Garcia Arrives at 130: BScene Review, Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Arrives at 130: BScene Review, Ratings Update

That’s one way to do it.

Coming off the floor in round two, former Featherweight beltholder Mikey Garcia showed no ill effects from the brief moment of adversity and otherwise put on a clinic Saturday night, outboxing and ultimately knocking out Roman Martinez to win a belt in his second weight division.

A win over Martinez doesn’t make one the top guy in class at Jr. Lightweight; that honor still probably rests with the more established Takashi Uchiyama. A fight between Garcia and Uchiyama is already probably the best fight that can be made in class. Geography and market realities may never allow for it but in a better world… [Click Here To Read More]

garcia-gamboa? this is great!

Comment

One Time San Diego lol.

Gamboa will KO Garcia so easy. If this overrated but can go down from a Rocky Martinez punch wtf u think Gamboa is going to do to his slow ask ? This is too easy. I'm going to go to California and bet every Mexican for money on this one lol. This is gonna look like Rigo Donaire. Glad Gamboa will get the fight since Broner jumped weight classes to duck lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
        Gamboa will KO Garcia so easy. If this overrated but can go down from a Rocky Martinez punch wtf u think Gamboa is going to do to his slow ask ? This is too easy. I'm going to go to California and bet every Mexican for money on this one lol. This is gonna look like Rigo Donaire. Glad Gamboa will get the fight since Broner jumped weight classes to duck lol.
        Lol, yeah right, Garcia went down to a flash knockdown! When he gets dropped like Gamboa against Farenas I'll be nervous!!

I got Mikey all night long! Care to make a wager?

Comment

Gamboa's been KD about 6 billion times.

Comment

Lol we gonna bring up chins haha gamboa is on the same level as kahn

Comment

Working...
            X