Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game, along with every other game made by Bethesda, will be Game of the Year and on the ATG list.

Comment

Just bought Morrowind GOTY for xbox for £16. Bargain.

Comment

After being completely and utterly let down by New Vegas this gaem cant come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          Just bought Morrowind GOTY for xbox for £16. Bargain.
          I brought the original version for £6 then brought the GOTY for £10 and had to do everything i had done in the other version all over again.

Great game though. I spent 2 hours on it earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            This game, along with every other game made by Bethesda, will be Game of the Year and on the ATG list.
            Uncharted 3 will probably be GOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              Uncharted 3 will probably be GOTY.
              Uncharted's single claim to fame is that it's the only critically acclaimed PS3 exclusive title. You'd be a fool to think that it doesn't get easily dwarfed when compared to another Bethesda epic.

Comment

I'm actually not expecting Uncharted 3 to be GOTY, nor will that stop me from getting it. And lol no idea what it has to do with this?.. it's ps3 exclusive so it'll lose in sales to pc/ps3/360 games. Since most left Infinity Ward to EA, I expect Modern Warfare 3 to be good but not great. I'm expecting ME3 to be GOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  I'm actually not expecting Uncharted 3 to be GOTY, nor will that stop me from getting it. And lol no idea what it has to do with this?.. it's ps3 exclusive so it'll lose in sales to pc/ps3/360 games. Since most left Infinity Ward to EA, I expect Modern Warfare 3 to be good but not great. I'm expecting ME3 to be GOTY.
                  Told you ME2 was the shiznit

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    Told you ME2 was the shiznit

Just brought the 1st one. Its a shame there will only be a trilogy.

Comment

Uncharted? That game is no more than a glorified adventure game, shooting the same generic enemies. Indiana Jones mixed with Assassin's Creed.

IMO God of war > Uncharted. Much larger scale, bigger battles, crazy boss battles, pure epicness and testosterone boost!

And

Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Fallout >>> God of War.
                      Last edited by Grand Champ; 01-25-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X