Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Oscar de la Hoya dive against Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    clown ass dude ....how do you KNOW that?!?.....to say he was acting is one thing but to take it THAT far is just corny...typical you though!
    Because I saw it on video? And Oscar's horrible acting job didn't help either. But I know you're the type to ride any "philly" fighters nut sack so I guess it's not really worth it huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
      I was watching the fight last night with a couple of friends and it seems that bodyshot that Hopkins landed on DLH in the ninth round didn't seem to have too much power behind it. It also seems Hopkins throws it from a very weird limited angle but yet DLH couldn't get up for a long time. The way Hopkins trainer kept shouting out bodyshot bodyshot bodyshot, then 5 seconds later DLH goes down. Do you boxing fans think it was staged for DLH to take a dive or was it a good placed bodyshot and it was legit?
      No he didn't.

I was at fight but closer to the top than the ring and thought it was a dive. On the way out I was next to manny steward and I asked him. He said it was real. When I finally got home and saw on tv it looked genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Because I saw it on video? And Oscar's horrible acting job didn't help either. But I know you're the type to ride any "philly" fighters nut sack so I guess it's not really worth it huh?
        nah...I don't like Hank Lundy so you lose AGAIN bum!!

Comment

DLH threw the fight to win the war.

Bernard working for him now.

Comment

Working...
          X