No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a LEGIT Champioin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    Im not even a Pacquiao fan, so I don't care. Fact remains he didn't beat him and hasn't done **** at welterweight. Guerrero is more proven........ FACTS
    He moved up and whooped Abregu's ass like 3 years ago......took away his 0.

That's certainly more than anyone else has done to him. People don't want to fight Abregu because he will make sure they get KTFO when they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Has Maidana ever won a legit belt??I would lean towards no at first thought..But I could be wrong..
      I'm just asking him...curious to know his opinion on everything. I know where you stand bro.

Comment

I really don't care what kinda fan you are tbh..Oh but what I do know is you have no idea what the meaning of the word fact is..Fact is Bradley beat Pac and is still at this moment undefeated that's a fact...What ya just said(throughout ya whole post)is an opinion dumbazz...
        bradley ''beat'' pac like rios ''beat'' abril

you ******

Comment

He is, but don't expect him to be as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            bradley ''beat'' pac like rios ''beat'' abril

you ******
            Can't believe ya coward azz has finally said something to me direct...Thought you would just co-sign like a hoe all night...

If you think Bradley Pac was anything like Rios Abril then friend your the ******...Do you also believe Bradley Pac was like Pwill Lara..LOL...

Comment

Can't believe ya coward azz has finally said something to me direct...Thought you would just co-sign like a hoe all night...

If you think Bradley Pac was anything like Rios Abril then friend your the ******...Do you also believe Bradley Pac was like Pwill Lara..LOL...
              lol @ the little bradley apologist ''i have to look at the fight to see if i won'' but yeah bro bradley ''beat'' pac and before you reply

''durr look at boxrec durr he did win durr''.........

Comment

Bradley is shit.....

Comment

LOL @ the ******s, you'd expect someone who "beat" Pacquaio to get all this recognition and praise but instead he hasn't. Why hasn't he jumped up in the rankings? why hasn't he been publicly embraced? why hasn't he been talked about in the last few months?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    lol @ the little bradley apologist ''i have to look at the fight to see if i won'' but yeah bro bradley ''beat'' pac and before you reply

''durr look at boxrec durr he did win durr''.........
                    As long as you know it..Oh btw..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                      LOL @ the ******s, you'd expect someone who "beat" Pacquaio to get all this recognition and praise but instead he hasn't. Why hasn't he jumped up in the rankings? why hasn't he been publicly embraced? why hasn't he been talked about in the last few months?
                      Funny your talking about him right now,in a Guerrero thread no less..Damn some of you morons have no ceilings...

Oh btw Bradley is on the P4P list he'll live...lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X