Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Khan Expected To Fight Everyone While Bradley Fights No-one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Khan Expected To Fight Everyone While Bradley Fights No-one?

Honestly, Why is it everyone on here and other boxing forums are saying Khan should fight every swinging dick in the division and even in other divisions ie. Khan should rematch Maidana, Khan should fight Guerrero, Khan should fight Morales, Khan should fight Mattyhse, Khan should fight Brandon Rios etc etc.

No-one is coming out and saying Bradley should fight even a fraction of those people. So why is Khan expected to fight every swinging dick whilst Bradley just sits on the side lines milking HBO for more hand outs and preserving his 0?

Why arent Americans demanding that Bradley stop being a P***y and fight Khan? Instead of demanding that Khan fight everyone and beat them yet they still say that Bradley will be number #1?

The sad thing is even if Khan beat Maidana again, then Guerrero, Rios, Mattyshe they would still say Bradley is number 1 in the division because he is undefeated even though he hasnt fought for a year and blatantly ducked Khan.

Bunch of hypocrites on this forum.

cause Bradley is a proven coward, and no one is bothering wasting their time to see if Bradley wants to fight again, after Bradley ducked Khan many times.

Comment

yeah that is it! take the pressure off of Khan and turn it on Bradley...lol

Comment

Its called double standards,just the way it is

Comment

I don't care for Khan that much bcuz he tries to get his claim to fame from name dropping PAC/FLOYD every chance he gets but he does get my repect!

Even tho I don't think he's the next big thing, at least he's trying to clean his division. He has a confidence that Bradley doesn't. Bradley feels entitled to a Floyd/Pac fight and thinks he's good enough to sit on the shelf and a mega fight will come to him...while Amir wants to build his case in the ring so there will be justified buzz when Amir fights a guy like Floyd.

Bradley didn't impress me when he fought Devon, the guy at 147, and turning down Khan when money wasn't the issue made me care even less about him as a boxer!!!

Comment

Khan is the only one who gets put under pressure to fight people. Hes not even fighting till December and people are already on his arse.

Maidana, Alexander, Guerrero, Petersen, Holt - none of these guys are gonna fight each other cos they all want the Khan payday.

Comment

it's because he has a big stupid mouth. that's why. maybe if he just sat back for a minute and shut his fuucking face, he wouldnt be criticized so much

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                maybe if he just sat back for a minute and shut his fuucking face, he wouldnt be criticized so much
                Doubt it somehow

Comment

Working...
                X