Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I cheat a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you keester it, it'll stay at 98.6. If you cant quit smoking for a couple of weeks to get a job, you should think about cutting back though. If it gets in the way of everyday life, that's not gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      If you keester it, it'll stay at 98.6. If you cant quit smoking for a couple of weeks to get a job, you should think about cutting back though. If it gets in the way of everyday life, that's not gangster.
      Man I'm worried that even taped to my leg it won't set off the temp tester. I guess I'll just have to try.

And yes, everyone should be able to lay off smoking for a month. I didn't actively search out this position. I was surprised with an interview offer that a friend set me up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
        Man I'm worried that even taped to my leg it won't set off the temp tester. I guess I'll just have to try.

And yes, everyone should be able to lay off smoking for a month. I didn't actively search out this position. I was surprised with an interview offer that a friend set me up with.
        Don't listen to me anyway, I'm high right now. Not sure why I pretended to give a **** what you do.

Comment

Well we can't all be geniuses like you, Bringer. How smart do you have to be, to be a full-time moderator on a boxing forum? I bet like, REALLY smart!
          Smarter than you'll ever be, so that's really all you need to know.

Have fun failing your drug test.

Comment

I have synth piss in a plastic container that comes with a temp strip. I jocked it everyday at work for a week in fear of randoms last year. It stayed at 99 all day. You'll be fine...that is if you trust the person who the piss belongs to. Hopefully it's a male's piss, I heard a story about a dude who tried to use his old lady's pp and got busted.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
              I have synth piss in a plastic container that comes with a temp strip. I jocked it everyday at work for a week in fear of randoms last year. It stayed at 99 all day. You'll be fine...that is if you trust the person who the piss belongs to. Hopefully it's a male's piss, I heard a story about a dude who tried to use his old lady's pp and got busted.
              Hahah I always wondered this. I trust my source, some grade A male peepee; real good stuff!

I once used a plastic container that didn't set off the temp strip, although the plastic was kinda thick (bought it last second). Is there anything I can buy specifically made for situations like this? I don't want something so thick that it's not warm, but I also don't want to pop a piss pouch on my leg in the middle of my interview/test.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies
                Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Bringer

I didn't say he couldn't smoke weed in his spare time if that's what he wants. I'm just saying that, like most habitual marijuana smokers, he's clearly mentally deficient.

Well we can't all be geniuses like you, Bringer. How smart do you have to be, to be a full-time moderator on a boxing forum? I bet like, REALLY smart!
                ouch.......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I didn't say he couldn't smoke weed in his spare time if that's what he wants. I'm just saying that, like most habitual marijuana smokers, he's clearly mentally deficient.
                  I am laughing right now because it's 4 pm and I am at home and high when I am supposed to be at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    I am laughing right now because it's 4 pm and I am at home and high when I am supposed to be at work.
                    ha ha nice one timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Pretty much.

"Man how can weed be illegal man, it's like totally not harmful and doesn't mess with your brain like alcohol. Now how do I avoid pissing pure THC?"

Comment

Working...
                      X