Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy from my gym bumped into Phony Boy last week..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    *******s and their ****sexual fantasies..
    WTF!

What's **** with that? It seems you're the one having fantasies with floyd's dick here?

Come on...closet...****...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy vic View Post
        LMAO, that's exactly how everyone ends up after watching Phony Boy !!

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
          LMAO, that's exactly how everyone ends up after watching Phony Boy !!
          What gym are you from again? Barry's? The one where the 6 year olds go? Or do you go to just another crumby gym...

Comment

Originally posted by xtn5021 View Post
            What gym are you from again? Barry's? The one where the 6 year olds go? Or do you go to just another crumby gym...
            he probably does boxercise aerobics with a bunch of 60 old ladies at the senior citizen center, the story is all messed up cuz his "gym mate" forgot to have her hearing aid hooked up after nap time.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              he probably does boxercise aerobics with a bunch of 60 old ladies at the senior citizen center, the story is all messed up cuz his "gym mate" forgot to have her hearing aid hooked up after nap time.
              Lmao that would be at LA Boxing. HAHAHAHA.

Comment

Lmao that would be at LA Boxing. HAHAHAHA.
                Damn, you just exposed yourself going there....

Talk about self-ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
                  ...click n' read

He asked Phony Boy if he's ever gonna step up and take on PAC. Phony Boy was being a snob and said, After I gets done with Stutter Boy(referring to Shane), Roach is next.

My gym mate wasn't sure what he meant and asked him again if he has PAC in his future plans. Phony Boy, again said, "nope, Roach is next"

So, my gym mate finally tells Phony Boy, that he wasn't sure what he meant by "Roach is next". Phony Boy said, " I'm fighting Roach next".

My friend, bewildered( with the response from Phony Boy, and not sure if Phony Boy was being serious or just being a d*ck) asked, why not fight PAC ?

Phony Boy responded in an agitated manner, and said "He ain't old enough". lmao. and added " From here on out, it's 40 and up" hehe

Thanks ****...........i lost IQ points reading this worthless dribble..........

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                    Damn, you just exposed yourself going there....

Talk about self-ownage.
                    Are you ****in ******ed? It's called knowing about the gyms around town you dumbass. Jesus...

Comment

Are you ****in ******ed? It's called knowing about the gyms around town you dumbass. Jesus...
                      LOL

Excuses....

Comment

Working...
                      X