No announcement yet.

Having trouble picking a new HEADGEAR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the wining headgear today..

first thing i noticed when i opened it up, the headgear is really light..the lightest headgear ive had..it was alot smaller then i thought..like size wise..i thought it would be huge..and the padding isnt even that thick..its actually kinda thin compared to the ones ive had..

when i tried it on,the vision you have wearing this is like im not wearing a headgear at all..you have really good site on this and its great.i hate headgears that you can barely see **** when you wear it..it also hugs your head pretty tight and it feels great..

it pretty much feels like im not even wearing a headgear to sum it all up.i got a sz medium in red.i can already tell its gonna feel great when i get hit.like i wont feel anything despite it being kinda thin.mosdef worth my 220. go cop it!

Comment

i placed an order for the everlast headgear...

nice review btw!

Comment

Anywhere i can get winning sutff delivered in the UK?

Comment

Talk to Kazumichi at Winning USA. I'm sure he can work something out to ship to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
            Talk to Kazumichi at Winning USA. I'm sure he can work something out to ship to the UK.

How do i get in contact with him?

Comment

Winning is by far the best i have one with the bar. And i dont believe you got a concussion from your headgear i dont really beieve they are ment to protect from punches more from cuts or falling i think

Comment

Originally posted by jjones10591 View Post
                Winning is by far the best i have one with the bar. And i dont believe you got a concussion from your headgear i dont really beieve they are ment to protect from punches more from cuts or falling i think
                oh yeah i know that man.even with the best headhear out you can still get a concussion..it only reduces head damage to about 2% then you would without headgear and pretty much is for headbutts and cuuts..im just sayin my headgear is pretty beat up and worn out you know..but yeah winning definatley is by far the best

Comment

Working...
                X