Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing show

Comment

*Spoiler Warning*

Okay just finished that last episode. Pretty much what I thought was going to happened. I said that the little girl would die and they are going to find will. So basically the little kid Will has baby monsters living in him so that means that there will be a second season which is good cus i like the series. I don't the girl is actually dead though. I think someway, somehow she is going to be in the second season. I was kinda hoping they would kill Nancy's dude so that weird guy can finally get some tang. Good series so far though.

Comment

i finally found time to give it a look. just finished the first episode. it was pretty cool. love the music, so fucking 80s

Comment

season 2 trailer.. fuking 8 months tho

Comment

I hope that one girl ate some steak or something she was way to skinny almost like you felt sad for her is she anorexic?

Also those kids from STranger Things look young, they are 14 and the black kid is 15 years old about to turn 16 that girl is 12 but she is maturing faster in two years she will look older than those boys they look like they are in the 5th grade elementary school. it will be funny if those boys stay the same height for the third season while the girl grows tall.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Looks dope for a little teaser. Wonder if they are extending it from being 6 episodes from the 1st season.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

season 2 looks good

Comment

I will have to give this a look see myself this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X