No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on The Future, SHO, Guerrero, Jabs Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    No but they came back from the losses. But the biggest thing was they were also available at the right time and ranked at the top. A lot of fighters are going to have losses in their career.
    FRAUD's Very Smart, knows Pac can Ko Him with either Hand,
    and match his Speed; so this Fights not acceptable. It's a HEALTH THING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      So you're not going to say "Pacquiao is coming off of a knockout loss against JMM. Floyd beat a washed up Pacquiao"? You're not going to say that?? Really?? Can you honestly tell me you among others won't say that? Be honest.

You're right. There is no right time for the fight to happen. That passed a long time ago. But there is a better time. Pacquiao having two losses prior to a Mayweather fight definitely can't be the better time. It can't. From a logical standpoint, it just can't. I think we can all agree that this is probably the lowest point in Pacquiao's whole career. And who knows, he can hit even lower from here on and the fight might never get made. Me personally, I don't care if the fight gets made or not. It doesn't bother me if the fight doesn't get made. But if Pacquiao can come back, (and TR and GB resolve their issues) then maybe the fight can be made. And when I say come back, I don't necessarily mean he has to beat TB and JMM despite what Mayweather said. Mayweather says a lot of things, But if he looks good against other fighters and the hype is there and the money is there, then the fight could happen.
      Now we're on the same page!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I feel Pac should take a comeback fight against a guy like Rios or a 5th fight against JMM. If he's successful then a fight with Floyd at the end of this year would still be huge with props going to the winner. The only fighter who has given Pac problems is JMM. In boxing there is someone who will always have someones # and that person is JMM. Bradley didnt even win a decisive convincing round against Pac and before that Pac walked right thru Cotto, Marg, Shane, Oscar, Clottey, Hatton.
        Still be the largest Grossing Fight, in history!!!
        So Why is FRAUD still Reluctant???
        Last edited by jbpanama; 02-24-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Canelo is huge but only amongst Mexicans. He isnt world renowned yet like Pac. The American casual fanbase know him only as the red headed kid from Mexico if they even know him at all. He hasnt had a high profile fight yet. He would need to beat Trout in devestating fashion on Floyd's undercard in order to draw interest from the casuals. Given Trouts style I doubt this will happen. He can make you look bad even when you win.
          The Cinnamon Bun, is Pissing in the wind....
          FRAUD knows who to AVOID......Survival Instict at work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            long as bob's around or pac's with top rank i don't see this fight happening ppl need to get over it until something changes.
            As long as Floyd continuously dicks around, and makes comments like these, the fight won't happen.

Manny: "Let's fight, Floyd is scared"

Floyd: "Health comes first." "1 fight doesn't define my career."

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Still be the largest Grossing Fight, in history!!!
              So Why is FRAUD still Reluctant???
              As I've stated numerous times, this pisses Floyd off. The fact that Pac has 2 back to back losses and would still be the biggest fight for him. He figured the questions regarding fighting Pac would die yet till this day he's still being asked about fighting him by every interviewer he's sat with.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                long as bob's around or pac's with top rank i don't see this fight happening ppl need to get over it until something changes.
                this right here. Didnt floyd talk to manny on the phone and say hell pay him but he needs to leave arum? Manny is dumb as hell for staying with arum anyways, he really doesnt need him

Comment

"1 fight doesn't define my career" is all you need to know. I don't see how any Flowmo can defend that.

But years ago, it was, "easy money, he's too small."

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Canelo is huge! A win vs Trout followed by a fight vs Floyd would do huge huge business! We will just have to see

Anyway Floyd signed a contract for guaranteed money so Pac lost his chance by refusing. Its over. Maybe when Arum passes, if he ever does
                    U think El BOY, has the Balls to fight The Cinnamon Bun???

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      So, if Pacquiao agrees to OST, agrees with NO PPV revenue, agrees with 70-30 split... still the fight wont be made cuz he needs to get past Bradley and Marquez.

But, guys like Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero just have to beat a bum Andre Berto.

Here you got it. Floyd's 2013 brand new excuse.
                      Floyd said he wont put no money in Arums pocket...so i highly doubt he will make a deal with Top Rank to fight Manny Pacquiao if he wont even buy a Pacquiao PPV event!

Comment

Working...
                      X