Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Destroyed Pacquaio, He has Never Been the Same.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also ended Mosley and Cotto, They were never the same after him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Pacquaio has never been the same since fighting Margarito. He has never been the Pacquaio of old, Margarito lost something that night but he also took Pacquaio prime with him. what yall think.
        I agree with you bro!

Margarito destroyed Pac. Margarito destroyed everyone he fought... look at Quitto, he was never the same after that ass whooping. Trout owes Margarito big time.

Great Thread... Green K

Comment

Manny looked like **** in the Clottey fight and was actually hurt more Margarito did nothing but take punches in the face.
          its more realistic to say Manny was overrated and not as good as people thought post DLH Hatton and Cotto fights they were damagaed and past prime/weight drained

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            For 6 rounds he looked better against Marquez than he did vs Margarito.
            Don't you mean at the very most 5 rounds?

Comment

floyd and mannys (ignorant fans not the real ones) have definately ruined the internet, and kinda sorta ruined boxing!!!! this is one of the most frustrating boxing eras ever due to all the crap spewed out on the internet... pac fans more so but alot of times it goes both ways

Comment

Manny was in a lot of tough fights, sure Margarito was one of them but if we are putting it down to punishment it is a careers worth of accumulation that slowed him down not any one fight.

Comment

I am with you. I don't care what anybody says. Whenever people say Manny hasn't looked good since the Margarito fight, it's for a reason. Sure, Pacquiao raped and sodomized Margarito in that fight. But, Margarito has been the only dude, aside from Marquez, to put up some kind of offense against Pacquiao. I always thought Margarito would be able to beat Manny Pacquiao, if he had walked him down and put all kinds of pressure on him. Unfortunately, Pacquiao broke his eye in the fourth, and Margarito was left blind during the fight. Although Pacquiao raped and sodomized Margarito in that fight, it was his last spectacular victory. Remember, those brutal body shots made Pacquiao fold like a chair at WrestleMania. People think I am crazy for believing that, but the proof is in the pudding. It's been a downward slope for him, ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Pacquaio has never been the same since fighting Margarito. He has never been the Pacquaio of old, Margarito lost something that night but he also took Pacquaio prime with him. what yall think.
                    I don't really agree with this but Pacquiao shouldn't have fought Margarito. Margarito was way to big for Pacquiao. 5 6-5 11.

Comment

LOL, non cemented fist Margarito doesnt change fighters careers. except for floyds career path.

Comment

Working...
                      X