No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez hitting hard and fast on the bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez hitting hard and fast on the bags

So if Josesito and Canelo pretty much weighed the same a few weeks back, is the weight really a issue in this fight? I think Lopez is going to be much more competitive than people are giving him credit for. If the two fighters weigh the same in the off season, than when it comes to weight cutting, lopez is just draining alot more water than canelo when he cuts to 140.

To answer your question, yes, the weight is really an issue.

Comment

Negative, weight isn't an issue. Lopez was too big for JWW anyway. He's really just a WW moving up, which lots of people do.

Comment

Looking solid

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Negative, weight isn't an issue. Lopez was too big for JWW anyway. He's really just a WW moving up, which lots of people do.
          Totally why he came in at 144 3/4.... because he's a welterweight.... the heaviest he ever came in.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Totally why he came in at 144 3/4.... because he's a welterweight.... the heaviest he ever came in.
            bro...you have me permission to use anything to make Lopez out as a legit opponent remember? Lopez is a WW moving up 1 weight class...

Comment

bro...you have me permission to use anything to make Lopez out as a legit opponent remember? Lopez is a WW moving up 1 weight class...
              My bad man, I forgot about that.
              Do what you need to do bro

Comment

Where did you acquire this lie from? Tall for a JWW? Sure but definitely not too big for a JWW.

Comment

His body never filled out to a the WW division. He was NEVER a fully fledged WW so how is he moving up 1 weight class? Do you know anything about boxing and weight classes? I know there's a bunch but come on keep up bro.

Comment

Looking good... too bad he's fighting someone who's 2 weight classes above him.

Comment

Working...
                    X