No announcement yet.

TMZ: "Reason for Floyd's JEALOUSY over Harris: NBA Player CJ Watson"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Of course its jealousy and rage, what other reason is there to get in arguments and fights with baby mamas and x girlfriends?
    Is it possible he is on steroids homie?

Comment

Jealous? Floyd is how tall? CJ is how tall? Who is bigger man? You do math.

Comment

not sure why in the hell would he be Jealous especially when his Fiancée looks 100x better then his Baby Mama...I'm just saying...but you also don't want no random guy around your kids either

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          Hey, whats up with Peter Quillin? I googled him two days ago n he has one fight since 2009
          I don't know man. I thought 2010 would be a good year for him but he hasn't fought since February when he beat Fernando Zuniga. He needs to get his ass back in the ring asap.

Comment

I totally understand Floyd. Although what he did is not right, I understand because I've been there and know that things aren't always what they seem. Sometimes there is more and women can be evil.

I hope Floyd gets help, not only for himself but for his children's sake. I totally support him and wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              bwhahahahahahahah!!! wife-beater jr's ex got ****ed by a scrub. floyd probably pissed off cause it wasn't lebron or kobe.
              jealousy. floyd cant imagine how big harris di*k is!

Comment

Working...
              X