Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im absolutely sick of all these bull**** self-fulfulling prophecies.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im absolutely sick of all these bull**** self-fulfulling prophecies.

Everyone always saying the end is near and the world is turning to ****.

im ****ing sick of it.

Yeah the world is a terrible place there is no denying that. There is a lot of ****ed up **** that happens everywhere.

Our generation is so much worse and more dangerous than era's past.

Oh wait i forgot the world looked like this a couple hundred years ago.

All these theories and conspiracies are bull****.

Nostradamus

Most of these prophecies you read that are too good to be true....well are. Many of the famous passages where pieced together from seperate quatrains.

The 911 Prophecy:

In the year of the new century and nine months,
    From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
    The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
    Fire approaches the great new city...

In the city of York there will be a great collapse,
    2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
    While the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
    Third big war will begin when the big city is burning.
    This is the biggest hoax of them all.

there are even verses in that are found in none of the quatrains.

if you want the proof it is here...i dont feel like typing it out.
    http://www.skepdic.com/nostrada.html

This is being played out exactly like the Y2K scare. And its ****ing hilarious for me to see it all play out again. The media have spun this up and have banked in. Movies, TV shows, Books, you name it all that **** sells haha.

The facts are all here and once again i just dont feel like typing it all.

http://www.skepdic.com/maya.html

The long count is misinterpreted like the Nostradamus prophecies go figure

The reason that people believe in these things is because the they want to. As human beings we think in patterns. So we look for reason in everything. We have to look for explanations to things...not just that they are happening.

It scares the **** out of me now of days because everyone is starting to buy into this **** and almost give up as a world.

oh no the economy is ****!

there are wars everywhere!

THE END IS NEAR!

RAPTURE IS COMING!!

Yeah none of that sounds familiar!!!

They dont call this era the INFORMATION AGE for nothing. We have access to every happening in the world.

the internet has been around around what 15-20 years?

look at most of you people who find all of your "facts" from youtube videos.

The access to information now is like no other time in history. We have access to all information about any place in the world. We all fall into believing this is one of the worst times in history but in reality its NOT.

so we hear every little story about every little village around the world.

we are updated daily with daily deaths in war areas.

BREAKING NEWS is sent to our ****ing cell phones so we know every little detail about everything at every moment.

We are fed this bull**** that the world is ending until we eventually accept the fate instead of changing it. THAT is the self fulfilling prophecy.

CHILL THE **** OUT AND ENJOY BEING ALIVE.

DONT BE A PART OF THE SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY.

I hope something happens in 2012, be a nice break from the ho hum day to day lulls.

Still galactic alignment is going to happen and its a reason to drink moonshine or whatever they drink where you are Midnight.

Comment

the earth will be destroyed Friday April 13 2036.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
        the earth will be destroyed Friday April 13 2036.
        is that Apophis?

Comment

There's no denying reality.

Everything has gotten progressively worse, and the people, thanks in large part to the democratization of information are aware of who the real enemy is.

You can make excuses all you want, but you can't deny that your quality of life and standard of living is eroding before your eyes.

And none of it is an accident. Unless you're just a naive sap.

Comment

all well in Whoreville
            blue parallelogram keep us safe

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              all well in Whoreville
              blue parallelogram keep us safe
              Thanks for the gift Whore.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                is that Apophis?
                Yup yup, that'll be the end.

course theres a chance it will miss but then theres always the Yellowstone eruption to wipe humanity off the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                  There's no denying reality.

Everything has gotten progressively worse, and the people, thanks in large part to the democratization of information are aware of who the real enemy is.

You can make excuses all you want, but you can't deny that your quality of life and standard of living is eroding before your eyes.

And none of it is an accident. Unless you're just a naive sap.
                  no its just that we the people have become greedy and useless.

we expect so much out of life now but 100 years ago people were just happy to have houses and food in their bellies.

now if we lost the internet or television we would go insane!

its all relative.

we cant be happy or satisfied.

we should be happy with being alive but we worry about bull**** that doesnt matter like having to own every little thing you dont in reality need. getting the fastest best newest whatever just because you can.

if people would just find happiness in simple things we would be better off.

your just furthering my point of the self fulfilling prophecy.

you cannot honestly believe the world is that much worse then any other point in the past

its always something that is going to end us

you of all people should know that

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    no its just that we the people have become greedy and useless.

we expect so much out of life now but 100 years ago people were just happy to have houses and food in their bellies.

now if we lost the internet or television we would go insane!

its all relative.

we cant be happy or satisfied.

we should be happy with being alive but we worry about bull**** that doesnt matter like having to own every little thing you dont in reality need. getting the fastest best newest whatever just because you can.

if people would just find happiness in simple things we would be better off.

your just furthering my point of the self fulfilling prophecy.

you cannot honestly believe the world is that much worse then any other point in the past

its always something that is going to end us

you of all people should know that
                    I'm not a materialistic person. But when I see the bill of rights and constitution destroyed and our freedoms and economy systematically destroyed, excuse me if I forget to take pleasure in the small things.

Oh and youtube>>> anything on tv.

And the world is worse than any other point in the last 200 years. Thats good enough for me. The standard of living has been going south since the early 60's and just cuz' I got access to an Ipod and the internet doesn't change that.

Comment

Working...
                    X