Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not only did Ross diss Floyd, his boy dissed Marquez.. I wish those bitches would....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL of course Floyd or Marquez would **** Ross up, they're FIGHTERS!!!

What's next, Stephen Hawkings disses Floyd with the robotic voice and Floyd beats his ass? LOL

Comment

just cus youre "hood" dont mean you know how to fight, Calderon would whoop all these bums.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
        ross aint hood he was pig
        I mean, don't get it twisted, Ross was from the hood, but not every hood dude is gonna strap up and shoot.

Look how many people thought 2Pac was a Gangsta (event till this day).

Comment

Originally posted by -HTown- View Post
          **** with a REAL Mexican cat... An LA type of dude.... **** it, ANY LATINO....

Go to 5:25..... "Im his toughest opponent yet, Im nothing like Marquez"...

Mayweather UD.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            LOL of course Floyd or Marquez would **** Ross up, they're FIGHTERS!!!

What's next, Stephen Hawkings disses Floyd with the robotic voice and Floyd beats his ass? LOL

What you expected? If I was a fat fake gansta who doesn't know how to throw a punch I would shut my mouth, not to mention if I was the guy with the robotic voice.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
              just cus youre "hood" dont mean you know how to fight, Calderon would whoop all these bums.
              LOL that might be a stretch. Keep in mind homie, Calderon is about 110-115lbs at most and is 5'1. I've personally Engineered 2 artists Ross was working with and 2 of the dudes who rolled with them looked like Michael Clark Duncan (Green Mile). Boxing or No Boxing...sometimes a n***a is just too big lol.

Comment

Ha, this is actually a good thing. More press for the fight. Floyd needs to talk **** about him on camera quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                  What you expected? If I was a fat fake gansta who doesn't know how to throw a punch I would shut my mouth, not to mention if I was the guy with the robotic voice.
                  In reality though, do you think Floyd is going to come after Ross in any physical way?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Ha, this is actually a good thing. More press for the fight. Floyd needs to talk **** about him on camera quick.
                    This dropped a while ago actually. A little bit after Floyd made the Ross reference (a few months back)

Comment

Talk is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X