• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfonso Gomez fights tonight. He made yet another silly video too

I was just wondering what was going on with this guy so I went to his page

http://alfonsosgomez.com/default2.asp

He made a video in Spanish saying he fights tonight in Hawaii

He is also talking bout hearing that he is possed to be fighting on the Cotto/Pacman under card but he has no confirmation.

What was so funny about the video other than the massive jumps in editing? He wants to get to know his fans better so he wants his fans to make videos sharing why they are fans of his he also wants to hear from those who don't like him and would like to know why they don't like him.

Anyway, looks like he is dying for some attention. Aint we all

Aight that is all. Just thought I would break it down for those who don't speak Spanish because his video I posted is in Spanish.

LMAO poor dude, just because he looks like a nice guy i'm gonna say i'm his fans. I"'m the new leader of the Alfonso Gomez war wagon.

WAR ALFONSO GOMEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

gomez is a nice guy... he's alright........... but soto-karass... he is a problem..... strong a hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
        LMAO poor dude, just because he looks like a nice guy i'm gonna say i'm his fans. I"'m the new leader of the Alfonso Gomez war wagon.

WAR ALFONSO GOMEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know you were a big fan of Gomez before he lost to Cotto then you jumped wagons.

Gomez needs you back on the wagon.

Comment

gomez is too silly, i like the cat but he should stop it with the corny ****......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            gomez is too silly, i like the cat but he should stop it with the corny ****......
            Neta, que mamon el pinche Alfonoso verdad? Voy hacer un video y le voy decir que se deje de ser tan mamon

Comment

soto karass fights tomorow against a tough opponent.

Comment

Working...
              X