X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Yeah, who cares about the Yanks!

Imagine how tanked up you'd be an 11.00 p.m. Kick off. There about 10 hours of drinking there in the sun.

Might be going to Brazil 2014 an 11.00 p.m. is dangerous. Especially if England are involved in one, lol. Folks are going to be hospitalized pre kick off.
    How much are you paying to go there? We had a look months ago and the flights were already over a grand to any of the major cities. Would probably be the best country to go to for a world cup but none of us can afford it.

Think we're just gonna go to France for the next Euro's haha, a short(ish) drive.

Originally posted by JRM View Post

what a legend.
    At what part of the video does this actually happen? He's just walking off the pitch, same as the other players. At no point in that clip is does he refuse to swap shirts haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      How much are you paying to go there? We had a look months ago and the flights were already over a grand to any of the major cities. Would probably be the best country to go to for a world cup but none of us can afford it.

Think we're just gonna go to France for the next Euro's haha, a short(ish) drive.

At what part of the video does this actually happen? He's just walking off the pitch, same as the other players. At no point in that clip is does he refuse to swap shirts haha.
      One of my mates' Mum's owns a condo in Rio. That's the only reason we're looking at it really. And we'll only be based in Rio if we go.

But as long as any of England, Poland, Portugal or Ireland have any games there we'll be alright.

Comment

• Neymar - I just don't get it.

Looks ****.

Comment

One of my mates' Mum's owns a condo in Rio. That's the only reason we're looking at it really. And we'll only be based in Rio if we go.

But as long as any of England, Poland, Portugal or Ireland have any games there we'll be alright.
          A southern mate I assume.

I have an Argentinian mate whose parents owns a caravan in Wales. I keep exotic company as you can see.

Comment

A southern mate I assume.

I have an Argentinian mate whose parents owns a caravan in Wales. I keep exotic company as you can see.
            I have no Northern mates! The only mate I've made up here so far is Welsh.

Bit of a touch the condo thing. I'm definitely up for it would be awesome.

Comment

I have no Northern mates! The only mate I've made up here so far is Welsh.

Bit of a touch the condo thing. I'm definitely up for it would be awesome.
              I thought as much haha, no one living in Manchester can afford another place in Rio, just wouldn't be right.

How did you manage to make a Welsh mate before a mancunian one? All you have to do is look at some ****er up here and they won't shut up for the next 15 minutes, would've thought making friends would be pretty simple.

Have you been there before? If one of my mates had that deal going I'm pretty sure we'd be over there more than his parents were.

Comment

I thought as much haha, no one living in Manchester can afford another place in Rio, just wouldn't be right.

How did you manage to make a Welsh mate before a mancunian one? All you have to do is look at some ****er up here and they won't shut up for the next 15 minutes, would've thought making friends would be pretty simple.

Have you been there before? If one of my mates had that deal going I'm pretty sure we'd be over there more than his parents were.
                Yeah but I'm from London so am stand-offish and rude, haha. Nah it's early days still seem to spend most of my weekends going home anyway or bringing people up.

I've never been to Brazil. Sounds good though, there's armed guards and everything protecting this condo. My mates Portuguese so I think a lot of Portuguese retire to Brazil or move over there. Common language I suppose.Would be amazing to be there for a world cup. Hope it happens.

Comment

• Missed most of the Brazil - Russia game. Anyone watch it?

How did Neymar do?

Comment

Yeah but I'm from London so am stand-offish and rude, haha. Nah it's early days still seem to spend most of my weekends going home anyway or bringing people up.

I've never been to Brazil. Sounds good though, there's armed guards and everything protecting this condo. My mates Portuguese so I think a lot of Portuguese retire to Brazil or move over there. Common language I suppose.Would be amazing to be there for a world cup. Hope it happens.
                    The more you say about it, the more it sounds like your mate is looking to do a Pistorious on you. Just make sure you do it in a bottle or just on the floor if you need a piss in the middle of the night.

World cup in Brazil, can't ask for more than that. Footballing orgasm.

Comment

• Don't get all the hype with Neymar. Other than a silly haircut, what does he actually have?

The Barca Slayer™ is a much better prospect than that overrated bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X