Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton Is Going To Beat Pac's Ass, Think About It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton Is Going To Beat Pac's Ass, Think About It!

Hatton doesnt have half the skills of the fighters in that Video.

He is getting KTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't tell anyone, I want to make a killing when i put my money down on Hatton.

I want good odds. Mods remove this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Barrera and Morales were at there best at 122, and JMM is an overrated chinny **** IMO.

Comment

morales was te last guy that was up in his face all night...hatton will try to do the samething at least from a pressure stand point...

Comment

I don't even get this thread? You're a Pac fan. What's the ploy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

He's got more skills than Barrera had in both his fights with Manny and more than Morales had in his last two fights with Manny as well. Both of those guys looked ****e. The only time Morales looked good was in the first one and Marquez in both of course. Hatton is as good now as Barrera and Morales were when he fought Pac.

Comment

and yes he didnt have the skills of a morales...but if hatton nails pac with thos shots at 140 hes going down....no doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
                  and yes he didnt have the skills of a morales...but if hatton nails pac with thos shots at 140 hes going down....no doubt about it
                  All Hatton needs to do is focus on the body. Manny is fast but those body shots will take their toll as the rounds go by and slow Manny down.

There is no need for Hatton to try and box or any fancy bull****. Just avoid Manny's punches with head movement and target the body.

Comment

Ricky Hatton is going to demolish Manny PacRat

That Little spoiled scoundrel will be exposed when he see's he can't get Hatton off his Lightweight ass. PacRat is going down hard along with all the Hatton naysayers.

Comment

Working...
                    X