Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I am not and Ward has little fans anyway on the forums you might find his fans because they sure as hell ain't at any of his fights could hear a pin drop when you go to watch his fights lol absolutely uneventful borefest complain about Wladimir Klitschko but now apparently clinching and wrestling is veteran moves?
    Funny how the demographic work atleast Wlad could KO people.

Comment

I will not deny his level of skill but after the Kovalev fight, he's been acting delusional. It's like he's trying to convince himself he won the fight...when he already got the nod from the judges.

Comment

Nah, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          So saying i want to see GGG fight elite comp =hating him??? lol
          Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          You have been continually bashing Golovkin and his fans on here for the past couple of years. You never give a non-black boxer any credit, unless they are defeated by a black boxer.
          Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Yea thats just a downright lie..GGG fans i slam are clear trolls or racist like you...and all i say is i want to see him actually fight someone worth a damn..and yea the JACOBS FIGHT WILL BE HIS BEST FIGHT TO DATE..PROPS TO THAT.. posters like you suck off less proven fighters yet slam an ATG like Mayweather..HOW???? please tell me HOW???? you hate any black fighter who is great yet praise white fighters who do 100 times less..plain and simple that is the truth
          Guys, can't we all just get along? We are all boxing fans in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Guys, can't we all just get along? We are all boxing fans in the end.
            My dislike of Ward has nothing to do with race. I'd root for any black boxer who fights him.

Comment

Comment

Sweet.. Ward won again in this video

Comment

I think he'd be more popular and would be better known if he didn't engage in that confusing conflict with Dan Goossen. After he destroyed Chad Dawson back in 2012 he was on top of the world. Momentum is everything in boxing and pissed his away. Prime years wasted.

I don't think he looks like the same fighter now. Still a fan but the ceiling looks a good bit lower.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Sweet.. Ward won again in this video

Frenchy freedom is damaged beyond repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      My dislike of Ward has nothing to do with race. I'd root for any black boxer who fights him.

Says the guy that posts racist **** at that gay Castefootball site.

Such a cowardly little cuck you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X