• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    they exist

Originally posted by //// View Post
    juggalos are considered "transracial" like eminem or rachel dolezal

AKA the W word

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Juggalos are just face painted wigggers who grew up in trailer parks and have daddy issues.
    crazy @ss white folks, lots of hot suburban white teen girls wanna be juggalos. one of my daughter's friends wants to go party with them, she showed me her juggalo chain, I think I started laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      LOL @ the "FREE BLOODY RUCKUS" posts in the video comments.

Hahahaha.

Try this one out for size

Comment

These people are idiots, but how did the Government get a conviction when the one idiot volunteered to have her finger cut off?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          These people are idiots, but how did the Government get a conviction when the one idiot volunteered to have her finger cut off?
          i think she volunteered to let them drink some of her blood, not chop off a finger. it's like a girl telling you, she'll suck you off but not let you stick it in her coochie

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Originally posted by phallus View Post
            i think she volunteered to let them drink some of her blood, not chop off a finger. it's like a girl telling you, she'll suck you off but not let you stick it in her coochie
            also, one has to take into consideration into mental shortcomings of the volunteer. who in their right mind would allow someone to hack off a body part ?

Comment

Working...
            X