Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward is gonna school the kid kovolov like floyd did to marquez.. the similarites are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward is gonna school the kid kovolov like floyd did to marquez.. the similarites are

there to see. ward is going to be the same age floyd was (32) after his layoff when he came back and shook up the game with the destroction of marquez.

i truely believe Ward is out to make a statement against this kid believe me when his backs against the wall he turns it up.

ive been feeling for a while now Dre might actually stop the kid.

marquez going up 2 weight classes to fight floyd. Ward moving up to fight kov. Far from similar

Comment

You do know Kovalev is bigger and longer and stronger than Andre? He is going to be the bigger man going in to the fight while Marquez was a midget compared to Floyd. Marquez was a Lightweight jumping to Welterweight, Ward is a SMW going to LH

Comment

A lot more differences than similarities actually. First and foremost is the size as what was pointed out already.

Comment

Marquez was a career featherweight that jumped up 2 weight classes at 35 years of age....not even closs

Comment

I'd say Hopkins vs Pavlik would be a much better example if you think it'll be a schooling.

Comment

really, aint that expecting too much from ward or underestimating kova or both? hell, id be impressed with a clear 7-5 fight type decision by the victor be it ward or kova

Comment

Why don't you put an I think or an in my opinion in front of all that mess you are posting? The fight hasn't happened yet. The fight isn't over yet. You are just guessing Ward will win. You don't know how that fight will end until it is over. It seems to be mostly Ward fans who give Kovalev no chance of winning or even winning a round or two. Most Kovalev fans are a lot more realistic and humble. We think Kovalev will win by KO but most of us realize Ward has a good chance to win. The pro odds makers have Ward a slight favorite to win. You act as if Kovalev was a 40 to 1 underdog. What happened between Mayweather and Marquez has absolutely nothing to do with how a fight between Ward and Kovalev will go. They are very different fighters with different styles. Mayweather had huge advantages over Marquez in age, height, reach and especially weight. Ward will have none of these advantages over Kovalev.

Comment

I think the OPs analysis was limited to black vs white fighter therefore outcome the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X