Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward exposed himself about the GGG hoax offer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    Are you stupid? Ward added weight to move up to 175, because he can't make 168 now doesn't mean he couldn't have then. Grasping at straws.

Lil G wanted 164, a weight he knew Ward couldn't make. That's all that needs to be known to know Lil G wanted no part of Ward.
    Muscles are temporary. They go away easy.

Comment

Shameless bump.

Comment

I found this interesting, from this week,

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure things out. GGG vs Ward could not have happened because Ward got fat and can no longer make 168. The biggest hoax is he made everyone believe he wanted GGG, and thus Golovkin haters used his name to trash the Kazakhstani fighter. That I think is evil. He could have ended the controversy by officially announcing he got fat and can no longer make 168, which he already admitted to fat Dan.
          The only people who believe it are the people who need to believe it.

Ward's "offer" was a PR excercise to publicise his move up to 175 to fight Kovalev.

Comment

Unfortunately it was bad timing. Had Ward not gotten injured this fight could've happened.

Comment

no one cares..Ward is fighting Kovalev to determine p4p supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                When are GGG fans going to stop talking about Ward and start talking Kell Brook?
                lolololol....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  Never, they're praying Kovalev vs Ward never happens. I pray for their souls, Ward is going to devour them all.
                  lolololol..

Comment

Working...
                  X