Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG ever receive a contract offer from Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    So GGG should fight a guy who even Floyd fans think is boring and has no fanbase but Floyd shouldn't?
    Never said that. This is about the claim that Lara wanted to fight him but nothing official was sent over. That whole myth of G ducking Lara is untrue

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      To be fair it wouldn't do anything for Floyd's legacy, it's already cemented. GGG doesn't have much of a legacy, therefore every opponent counts, even blown up WW's according to his fans.
      Brook was a glorified tune up. GGG fans know this. Jacobs saunders eubank jr and canelo ducked. GGG needed an opponent.

Comment

B-sides don't send contracts. That's why Ward and Brook sent a contract to GGG and GGG can't send a contract to Canelo. Nobody sent contracts to Floyd. He picked and choose who he wanted to fight. GGG is the A-side to Lara. If he wants to fight him he's send him a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Brook was a glorified tune up. GGG fans know this. Jacobs saunders eubank jr and canelo ducked. GGG needed an opponent.
          I'm not seeing it. All I've been seeing is GGG fans go on like Brook was his most dangerous opponent to date. Saying he was a legit threat. Maybe you thought it was a tune up and that would be a credit to you, but the vast majority of GGG fans don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            I'm not seeing it. All I've been seeing is GGG fans go on like Brook was his most dangerous opponent to date. Saying he was a legit threat. Maybe you thought it was a tune up and that would be a credit to you, but the vast majority of GGG fans don't.
            I cant see why anyone would think he was a legit threat. Imo he was a stay busy fight. Nothing more than a glorified tune up
            After eubank jr priced himself out

Comment

The whole A-Side send offers is the most utterly stupid copout I have ever heard. If you want the fight you go and get the fight, not sit your fat ass on Twitter talking ****.

Lara fans need to be honest with themselves, the Cuban is a track-star coward, fraud who hasn't done **** in his entire career except play an active hand in killing the sport.

Comment

Who cares about GGG facing welters and junior mids, clearly he is far too powerful for middle, why anyone supporting him wouldn't want to see him move to 168 with the exception of unifying the four belts is beyond me, I'd excuse him for a fight with Jacobs too to establish new lineage also now but a Jacobs and Saunders fight are complete wastes of time. The sooner this dude moves up we'll see him in at least semi competitive action as opposed to these mismatches which they keep serving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Did lara ever negotiate terms with haymon, and did haymon ever send Loeffler a contract to
                  Pair Lara and GGG .
                  Why would the alleged B-side fighter ever send a contract to the A-side fighter? lol.

Haymon doesn't do business with HBO, so sending an offer (at any price) to have Golovkin fight on Haymon's preffered broadcaster would be a waste of time for everyone.

No different than the Wade talks, Lara has shown he's interested in taking the fight (and has been interested in taking the fight for some time now).

Where is the offer from K2?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    B-sides don't send contracts. That's why Ward and Brook sent a contract to GGG and GGG can't send a contract to Canelo. Nobody sent contracts to Floyd. He picked and choose who he wanted to fight. GGG is the A-side to Lara. If he wants to fight him he's send him a contract.
                    this is really hard for them to understand, their double standards wont allow it...

Comment

A "contract" and an "expression of interest" are 2 very different things. Look, I'm as tired of all the silly "but but but Lara doe" nonsense as the next guy, but a clear B-side opponent does not send a "contract". What they do is to reach out to the A-side with a serious "we would like to fight your guy and it would take XXXXX to get it done" communication.

But it wouldnt matter what Haymon or Decubas sends to K2. HBO isnt buying Lara, so its a non-starter.....

Comment

Working...
                      X