Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yusaf Mack comes out as gay man in interview. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
    you saying he got knocked to queer street?

I think it is a possibility. the Brain is complex.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Nah I'm done trolling Mack threads, despite how disgusted i am that he has 10 kids, I feel bad for the dude having to live like that his whole life because he knows his "people" would disown him.
      As if most gays of all ethnicities don't stay in the closet for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        As if most gays of all ethnicities don't stay in the closet for a while..
        if that guy in your avatar isnt a closet case i dont know who is

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
          if that guy in your avatar isnt a closet case i dont know who is
          AB definitely likes *****, probably explains why he was calling out Kell Brook.

Comment

Once I saw 2 men cucumbers go into his orifices, that pretty much sealed it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Also wtf, Mack's 35yrs with a 23yr old daughter????? He getting chicks preggo at 11/11.5???
              That's average parenthood age in the ghetto.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Its crazy that what you like to do with your dick or ***** can cause so much drama.

Also wtf, Mack's 35yrs with a 23yr old daughter????? He getting chicks preggo at 11/11.5???

And also also I refuse to believe a cat with 10 kids is gay (unless they ain't his) cuz thats a lot of ***** to be have gotten (one would assume) to prefer dick. I'd say dude is bi-sexual more than just gay, but I think bi-sexual dude might freak out people more than a gay dude. "What....you wanna f#ck everybody maaan????"
                WTF?? is that right? this dude lost his virginity before his own father

Comment

Damned, he gone from drugged, to bi to gay all in one week.

Comment

Kill yourself," his daughter said, "You embarrass us."

Mack could say nothing back, and could only break down in tears, and tell her, "You're right," before hanging up.

Comment

My first thought after watching this is that I hope this man never fights again. He sounds terrible, he looks terrible. I wish him well, but I hope he never sets foot in a ring, as a competitive fighter, ever again.

Comment

Working...
                      X